-Thirteen-

-His POV-

I felt my phone vibrated inside my pocket.

Psh. Not again. I said to myself ignoring my phone.

"Aw!" She blunted as I caught her into my arms. I immediately pulled her away from that guy. We switched position and now she's beside Keish and Jasper.

Amp naman oh Spence!

Bakit kasi hinayaan mong katabi ni Ayeko ang isang to?

Aish. Coz' that caller is bugging me since 8 in the morning. I thought.

I stood still and face this guy.

"Hey. Can you just move a little? My girlfriend almost tripped because of you." I said. I then felt Ayeko's hand on my arm. Trying to stop me maybe.

PSH. I can't stop now. Hindi ko mapapalampas ang isang to. He almost hurt my girlfriend.

"Kung ayaw nyo ng masikip. Dun kayo sa likod. Maluwang dun. You have all the space you want bro." sagot nito

He said what?

PSH.

Pinapainit ng isang to ang ulo ko. I thought.

I clenched my fist to control my anger.

"Aren't you gentleman enough to at least be careful not to hurt anybody especially girls around?" I said to him as look at those guys behind him.

Nagtutulakan kasi ang mga g*go kaya nasagi nya si Ayeko. She almost fell on the ground. Good thing I caught her.

Good thing I was here.

Good thing she's not hurt.

Good thing. . . .

"Obviously dude. It is crowded here." He answered back, grinning and continued pushing each other.

Pucha! Makakatikim na to ng isa.

"Spence.. cut this out please? Okay lang ako. Okay naman ako eh. I'm not hurt or something." Ayeko pulled my arm making me face her just in time before I could lose my patience and lay my fists on this rude guy here.

"I'm sorry." She said to this guy behind me.

I then saw those guys shocked upon seeing Ayeko.

PSH.

What now?

"Why say sorry to that rude guy?" I blunted. I can't help but feel annoyed.

"Saying sorry doesn't mean you're a loser." She said and smiled.

Oh come on. They are the ones who did something wrong. Why are we the one to say we're sorry?

"I don't get you baby." I muttered, analysing what she meant.

I really don't get her.

"It is putting down that huge pride for whoever fault it is." She said.

Psh. This girl...

I then felt calm upon hearing that.

Who says only Mom can calm me down? She has that same charm as Mom's.