Chapter 1: Escape

In a room, the boy begins to wake up. He slowly opens his eyes. He looks around and sees he's in some kind of test room. He sits up. As he does, he looks at himself. His eyes widen as he sees his hands and arms are black as dark. He has claws on his fingers. He spots a tail around him. He turns around and is more shocked as he sees the tail is connect to his butt. He stands up.

Boy: What has happened to me...? 

He looks at his reflection on a mirror and is more shocked. He sees he has strong muscles and his entire body is black. His hair is still blond. It's Naruto Uzumaki. Then, he hears hissing. He turns around and sees one of the black creatures. It crawls to him. And he looks at it. They both look at each other. It nuzzles him. He smiles a little. Just then, they both hear something. They turn around and see a man walking up to the glass. 

Man: Ah, Naruto. You're finally up. 

Naruto: (Frowns) Danzo. 

Danzo: Yes. Look at yourself. You're maleficent. You're more like an alien animal, living off instinct. 

Naruto: (Panting, starts feeling strange) No. Not animal. I'm not an animal! I'm a human! 

Naruto starts feeling angry as he keeps his head. The creature feels the same way. 

Naruto: (Looks at Danzo: You...did this to me. You hurt me! (Hisses) I'm coming for you. 

Danzo: We'll see about that. Escape isn't an option for you. 

Danzo walks away. Naruto roars and looks for a way out. He spots a vent. He smirks. He walks to it and the creature follows him. He looks at it and frowns as he sees the number six on its forehead. He rubs its forehead. It lets him as it nuzzles his hand. He smiles at it. Then, he hears a voice in his mind.

Female voice: You're being so kind to me.

Naruto looks around to see who said that. 

Female voice: I said that.

He looks at the creature. She nods. 

Naruto: I can hear your thoughts. 

Creature: Yes. I am Specimen Six. As they call me. I can help you escape. But first, you must help me free my siblings. 

Naruto: You mean, there's more of you? 

Six: Yes. Please, help me. 

Naruto: I will. 

He pulls off the grate and they both enter the vent.They quietly crawl through the ducts. Back in the room, a doctor comes in to check on Naruto. But to his shock, Naruto and Specimen Six are gone. He spots the opened vent. 

Doctor: Oh, gosh! They're out! 

He runs out of the room. As he does, he sounds the alarm. Naruto and Six hear the alarm, knowing they've been discovered to be missing. After a few minutes of crawling through the ducts, they look through a grate and they see more of Six's kind. 

Six: There they are. 

Naruto: Let's free them. 

They kick the grate open and enter the room. The creatures all screech. Naruto finds a lever to free the creatures. He runs to it and pulls it. The cages all open up and the creatures run out of them. As they do, Naruto hears men coming to the room. He hides behind the wall. 

Root Anbu: We're heading into the Xenomorph holding area now. 

They open the door, and to their horror, the Xenomorphs are out of their cages. 

Root Anbu: Oh, gosh! The Xenos are loose! 

They all take out their weapons to fight them. The Xenos charge at them. Naruto watched as the Root fights hard, but they get overwhelm and the Xenos mauled them to death. Naruto smirks and he walks out of the room with Six. They watch as the Xenos start their slaughter. As they do, Naruto starts to have senses. He senses Danzo somewhere. He smirks more and follows the trail. Six follows him. In a room, Danzo frowns as he hears his men getting killed. Then, someone bangs on his door. He looks at the door. Then, the door is kicked down. It's Naruto. He glares at Danzo. Six is by him, hissing angrily at Danzo. Naruto walks in. 

Naruto: I got you now. 

Danzo: (Smirks) You should know I won't go down without a fight, Naruto. 

Naruto: Then let's end this. 

Naruto charges at him and they both fight. Six watches him fight. She crawls in silently to get Danzo quietly. Danzo grabs Naruto's arm and twists it. He screams in pain. 

Danzo: (Chuckles) You're finished, Naruto. No one will help you. Not even Tsunade. She'll never find you. 

As he talks, Six sneaks behind him. She opens her mouth and then her jaw tongue pops out and it stabs through Danzo's chest. He gasps loudly. He lets go of Naruto's arm as he looks at his chest. Blood oozes out of it. He falls on his knees and on his back. Naruto gets up and looks down on him. 

Naruto: Looks like we gotcha. We win. 

Danzo: (Gasping, weakly glares at him) Curse you, demon.

Naruto: (Grabs him) I'm a demon now, because of you. 

Naruto's tail moves up from behind Danzo and it stabs through his neck, finishing him off. Naruto drops the body. Him and Six walk out of the room. As they walk out, they see the others finishing off the Root. They all look for a way out. Naruto spots something on a table. He walks to it. He finds a message stroll. He decide to send out a message to his friends and grandmother, along with his godfather. He pants as he cries a little. 

Naruto: Baa-chan, sensei, everyone...it's me... You were right...I shouldn't have listened to Sai. Danzo experimented on me...and he turned me into something...I'm heading into the forest of death with the other subjects. If you get this...(Sobs) Stay away from me...don't come find me...forget about me...please...

Naruto leaves the message on the table, knowing someone will find it. Six nuzzles him to comfort him. He smiles at her. They lead the Xenomorphs to an exit. They exit out of the Root HQ and they make their way to the forest.