Chapter 8: Learning about the aliens

The next morning, Naruto and the girls wake up. Six also wakes up. Naruto gets up first, and he helps up the girls and Six. He looks at them, and nods at them to follow him. They follow him out of his room, and they follow him through the hive. They all look around, and see that everything inside the hive is almost like an insect hive. 

Sakura: Naruto?

Naruto: Yes?

Sakura: Tell us about these things. These...aliens. 

Naruto: (Sighs) Ok. But are you sure you wanna know?

Sakura: Yes.

Naruto: (Sighs) Alright. I barely know much of them. I know they're from outer space. They're called Xenomorphs. They have their own planet, but sometimes, they make their own ships to go out into space, and to find other planets. 

Hinata: To do what?

Naruto: Well...did you all see the bodies outside cocooned?

Ino: Yes. We did. And those dead spider things on the ground too. 

Naruto: They're called Facehuggers. They came from the queen. She lays the eggs. The eggs open, and they come out. The Xenomorphs are like our insects. They know how to hunt, even in the dark. They also hide in the shadows. They're the best hunters in outer space. And they also know that they're being hunted. They're gonna lay low in the shadows, and wait for the chance to strike when the ones hunting them are not looking.

Sakura: Wow...

Tenten: So, what kind of insects are they like?

Naruto: Ants, Bees, wasps, and termites. And what else do those insects have?

Hinata: A queen. 

Naruto: That's right. The Xeno Queen is much larger than her offspring. She lays the eggs that has the facehuggers. 

Ino: Does the queen ever leave her nest, once she's completed it?

Naruto: Not always. She mostly just stays in the hive and nest for a long time. The warriors protect her and the hive from any attacks. And the workers go out to do the hunting while making the nest. 

Six then hisses at him. He looks at her, and she growls softly at him. He smiles, and pats her head. 

Naruto: And this is Six. She's the one who saved me. She's a warrior. But she likes to go out there to hunt too. Six, these are my friends. 

Six looks at them, and crawls to them. The girls are a little nervous. They know that this alien saved Naruto's life, but it looks very scary, and dangerous. Six looks at Hinata. Even though she's afraid, she takes some courage, and walks to her too. She kneels down to her, and looks at her. They both look at each other as everyone watches. Six sniffs her, and takes an interest in her sense. She crawls closer to her, and Hinata slowly tounches her head softly. Six lets her. Hinata slowly smiles at this. Naruto smiles too.

Naruto: Looks like Six is now gonna try to get along with you girls. I heard it takes a long time for Xenos to get along with each other. 

Shizune: Oh, you don't say?

Naruto: Yeah. Come on. Let's go outside to get some air. And I would like to know what is going on right now at the village. 

They all agree, and follow Naruto out of his room. Six also follows them. Naruto is now feeling that his old life is coming back to him. But he also wants to live with Six and her family. He doesn't know what to do. He also hopes that no one else will find out where they are. Because he knows it will only end in a bloodshed. 

Here's the eighth chapter of Naruto: King of the xenomorphs. Sorry for the wait, fans of this story. And for the short chapter. Let me know what you all think of the chapter. Vote, review, and comment. Thank you.