Chapter 7: Reunion

Naruto is completely shocked to see the girls of his past here in the hive. He slowly walks to them. 

Naruto: Girls...

Hinata: Naruto-Kun...

He runs to them, and hugs them. They all hug him back. Six watches. She remembers Naruto telling her about them. It seems that his past has finally caught up to him. And now she's wondering if he's going with them, or staying here with her. He breaks from the hug, and looks at them.

Naruto: Girls, what are you doing here? I thought I told you to stay away. 

Sakura: I know, but we wanted to find you. We all missed you. And we found out what Sai did. He's getting punished for what he has done. 

Ino: Yeah. And we want you to come home. 

Naruto: I...I can't.

Hinata: But why...? Naruto-Kin, please come home...

Naruto: Girls, look at me. I'm not even human anymore. How can you possibly still care about me?

Shizune: Naruto, no. We don't care what you are now. You're still precious to us. 

Sakura: It's true, Naruto. When you vanished, our hearts were....in pain. We all thought you were dead. 

Ino: Naruto, how did this happen?

Naruto: Well...

(Flashback)

Naruto: (Voiceover) I was just on my way back to my home after seeing granny Tsunade in her office, when Sai appears out of nowhere.

Naruto is walking to his home at night. As he walks, he looks ahead and sees Sai walking to him. 

Naruto: Sai? What are you doing here?

Sai: Come with me. Someone needs to see you right away. 

Naruto frowns at this, but follows him to where the person wants to see him. But as he follows him into an alley, he hears someone coming. 

???: So what's it gonna be, demon? The easy way, or the hard way?

Naruto turns around, and sees a man walking towards him. He punches him in the face. He prepares to use his ninja moves, but then someone uses a knockout dart on him. He grunts painfully as he takes the dart out of his neck. He looks to see who shot it. It was Sai. The man kicks Naruto in the stomach. He groans as he falls to his knees. The man then kicks him again in the face. He falls down on the ground, and falls unconscious. 

Man: You've always were a brat, demon. 

They carry him off to the Root's base to experiment on him with the Xenomorphs. 

Flashback ends.

Naruto frowns as he hates remembering that. He clutches his fists, and slams his fist on the wall. 

Naruto: I messed up, so what? That didn't give them no reason to do what they did to me! No reason at all. 

Sakura and Hinata hug him to comfort him. He looks at them, and hugs them back. Ino hugs him from behind. Naruto looks at the queen.

Naruto: Your highness, please excuse me. I'll take them to my room. 

She nods at him as she hisses. Naruto takes the girls to his room, and Six follows after them. Hinata holds his hand as he leads them to his room. He holds her hand too. They all look around the place, and they see how big the hive is. Tenten and Shizune see the missing people from the video on the wall. They've all been cocooned to the wall, and they all have the same thing that happened to the woman outside. Naruto tells them not to look, and to keep on following him. They make it to his room. They all look around, and see it's huge. And he has a big bed to sleep on. 

Naruto: Here's my room. It's not much, but it's comfortable. 

Ino: It looks great. 

Naruto smiles at them. He sighs, and walks to his bed. He sits down as he takes a deep breath. He looks at the girls, worried about the queen and the other xenomorphs doing the same thing to them. Six comes into the room, and looks at him. She walks to him, and nuzzles him. He smiles, and pats her head. 

Naruto: Six, we're gonna rest in here. And please make sure the girls stay in here with us. I don't want them anywhere near the queen. 

Six nods at him. Sakura walks to Naruto. She holds his hand, and he holds hers. Naruto begins to get tired, and he lays down. Sakura lays down with him. Hinata, Ino, Tenten, Shizune, and Kurenai join him on the bed, and they all fall asleep with him, just enjoying the reunion moment after being away from each other for so long. Six also joins them. She falls asleep on Naruto's lap. They all sleep peacefully without any more of the xenomorphs bothering any of them. As they sleep, Six also watches the door to keep an eye out for any xenomorphs send by the queen to spy on them.