Chapter 2: Rumors

Two years have passed since Naruto and the Xenos have escaped from Danzo's lair. Since then, Naruto and the Xenos have been living in the forest, hiding. Tsunade could never find him. She's really worried she could never find him. Suddenly, she's been hearing rumors in the forest of death. They say it is a home to dangerous monsters now. Anyone who goes in there disappears. She looks out the window, thinking about him. Shizune and Sakura comes in. They see her. 

Sakura: Tsunade-sama, are you okay?

Tsunade: (Turns around) Oh. Yeah, I'm fine. 

Shizune: You're thinking about him again.

Tsunade sighs. She sits back down. Sakura walks to her and pats her shoulder. 

Sakura: We all miss him. 

Tsunade: I just don't understand. Why can't we find him? I don't get it. 

Sakura: Maybe this is the part where ninjas don't want to be found.

Shizune: But if he doesn't want to be found, why does he want to hide?

Tsunade: I don't know. But I hope we'll find him soon.

Sakura: Us too. 

Just then, a man comes in from the window. It's Jiraiya. And he's being serious as he comes in.

Jiraiya: Tsunade, I'm afraid we got bad news.

Tsunade: Jiraiya? What is it?

Jiraiya: More people just went missing in the forest. 

Shizune: (Gasps) Oh, no...

Tsunade: Ok, that's it. We need to find out who's doing this and why. 

Sakura: Wait. Do you think it's got something to do with...Naruto disappearing? 

Tsunade: I don't know. Maybe. Sakura, get your friends together.

Sakura nods and she leaves to go get the others. Meanwhile, in the forest, a woman is running through the forest, being chased by something. She looks behind to see if the one who's chasing her is still coming. She doesn't see anything, but she sees the branches and leaves moving. And she hears hissing. She runs faster. She comes into a clearing. She looks around for a way out, but the trees are too green and too big for her to see a way out. She runs faster, but she trips and falls on her chest. She coughs and sits up. Then, she hears the hissing is getting louder. She looks behind and then, something grabs her leg and starts pulling her. She screams in terror as she tries to shake free. The figure is one of the Xenomorphs. It takes her through the trees and into a cave. Her screams echoing through the night.