Chapter 3: Going in

In Tsunade's office, Sakura brings her friends in. Tsunade turns around and she looks at them. 

Tsunade: Everyone, thank you for coming. Now, I got a mission for all of you. 

Kiba: What's the mission?

Tsunade: As you all know, many people have been disappearing in the forest of death. We don't know if this is the cause of rouge ninjas or animals. We need you to go in to find out who's doing this. 

Hinata: Wait...Could this be the reason Naruto-Kun disappeared? 

Tsunade: We believe so. 

Tenten: Wait. Danzo and his Root Anbu were all destroyed on the same day he vanished. Do you think this is related? 

Tsunade: Maybe. But right now, you need to focus on finding Naruto in the forest and see who took him. 

Ino: We're on it. 

Shizune: Good luck, everyone. And Sakura, remember, you're in charge of the group. 

Sakura nods. She and her friends go out of the office. Tsunade sits back down. She turns to look out the window. She hopes Sakura and her friends will be okay. And she prays for them and Naruto. Meanwhile, in the forest, a Xenomorph scouts around for more hosts or food. Just then, it finds an animal. It attacks and kills it. It drags the body to the cave. Inside the cave, the entire place is covered with some kind of resin or black stuff. Many Xenomorphs are walking or crawling around. In a big room area, a big Xenomorph is laying on a big cocoon, laying eggs. The Xenomorph is the queen. As she continues laying eggs, someone comes in. It's Naruto. He's still the same. During his time in the cave, he and Six have gotten closer. Right now, Naruto guards the queen and his new home. He turns to see a sibling bring in food. He leaves the cave to get some air. He looks at the sky. He thinks about his godmother and friends. He really misses them, but he's afraid to let them see him. He feels someone by him and he sees Six. He smiles at her and he nuzzles her. She nuzzles back. He knows she'll be there for him. 

Naruto: Six, you've been with me for a long time. You always stay by my side. 

Six: Because you shouldn't be alone. 

Naruto smiles at her. He hugs her gently. She hisses gentle. Meanwhile, Sakura and her group make it to the entrance of the forest. She looks at the forest. All of them are nervous, but they knew they need to do their jobs. So, they slowly go in the forest.