part 1

Dear readers. Most of the time when i say i it is about Veronica. I am not very good at English because it is not my first language but i will do my best to make it as understandable as possible. Second of all there will be a lot of sassy and kinky scenes. I hope you enjoy reading my story. I love you all and have fun reading my story about Veronica.

I am in my room. I think about my dad. Over a few days he's gonna be out of prison. I miss my dad a lot. I think about what happend last summer with my dad, before he was taken by the police. No one can ever find out,  especially not my mom. Our relationship is never been really great but it is better then it was before since my dad got in to prison. i don't want to mess that up. If she finds out everything will be ruined. She will probably go away so or family will be mest up to i don't want that. so i won't let her find out. I won't let that happen.

So i decided that it is for the best if i get my dad out of my head. There is only one way to do so. I need to go out with both of my best friends. obviously Betty and Kevin. And at the club i need to find a real good looking guy.

                                                                    an hour later

I'm at the party with Betty and kevin when a hot dude walks past me. He smells really nice. and he looks really good. He is wearing a letter jacket and he has nice dark brown and curly hair. He has really cute brown eyes and i can't stop looking at him. He just looks so good and he looks like a bad boy. I wanted to walk over but i was a little nervous. Betty sees my starring at the guy and asks me if i like him. I say yes so she says go walk up to him. i am totally sure he wouldn't mind. Your a hot girl. I listen to Betty because she is my bestes best friend and i decide to walk up to him.  I keep thinking about only one thing.  i need to get my dad out of my head." I walk faster and faster before i miss my chance. I ask him to dance with me. He walks with me to the dance floor and we start talking. About some serious stuff. First we tell each other our names. He tells me his name is Reggie. so i tell him my name. He tells me he likes my name. then we ask each other some other questions like what's your favorite color and what are your hobbies. Then we start kissing. His kiss tastes like strawberry and chocolate. It tastes really yummy. and he smells like cookie dough: My favorite ice cream(probably not Veronica's favorite flavor but it is mine). I say to reggie are you ready to get out of here. He nots yes. wanna go to my place or is your place fine. My place is fine. But practically it's my parents place. i am only 16 remember. So am i says Veronica. so am i.