part 19

2pm        

The next week I wanted to go to cheryl's house. Her mom wasn't home. I knocked and the door screeshed open. I see some blood on the floor. I quickly walk in by the living room and there is Cheryl, laying dead on the table. I go sit on the floor and cry. I quickly call the police. Seriously the next person I have done it with is dead.

                                                          14 hours earlier

Hiram's pov

"Andre i need you to kill cheryl for me. Otherwise Veronica won't stop seeing her. And then she will be gay. that is a disgrace. We can't have a gay daughter. that does not belong in the lodge family. if Cheryl is dead i can send Veronica away for a calmly treat. herbye she will not fall for girls anymore. and she can stay in lodge industries. i don't want to have sex with my wife so we can make another baby who will be the new legacy. i don't want another pregnant woman in my life."

Cheryl's pov

I am home alone. my mom went away for the weekend. I feel lonely. I think I am gonna call Veronica. I call Veronica but she doesn't pick up. I feel lonely. I decide to watch some netflix. I am watching The 100. 45 minutes later somebody knocks at the door, I open up. there stands a man infront of me. he is a big dude. he looks middle aged. he has a gun in his hand. I quickly run away. he is faster then me. I can't get away. he shoot's me and then runs away.

                                                    present

I see the police coming. and an ambulance who takes away Cheryl's body. Then another weird bus rides in. In the front there are two people. one person that i noticed immediately. My dad in the passenger seat. and another strange woman driving the bus. I walk up to them and the bus stops. dad what is this. what are you doing with her. who is she. Then two men walk up to me and grab my arms. I struggle and try to get out of there strong arms. but it doesn t work. I scream to my dad. where are you taking me. what are you doing daddy.

The lady and hiram talk. i will take her to the sisters of quiet mercy. now pay me for the treatment. or i won't treat her, and then you will have a gay daughter. Hiram has a suitcase, the lady grabs it out of his hands and count's the money in it. then she rides away with me in the back. i am actually going to the sister's of quiet mercy. where the sister of Betty was. where we saved cheryl from, am I going to be in the same program as she. I don't want to. what do I have to do now?