part 8

I first go to reggie's place. He needs to know that he is the father. I hope that he wants to be a part of the baby's life. If he doesn't that's on him. it's his loss. I knock on the door. in the backround i here footsteps. Reggie opens the door. I tell him that he is the baby daddy. He looks with a happy face and says: " I would love to be a part of the babies life if you let me. I was so happy to hear that, that i just had to kiss his pretty face. he kisses me back passionately. I didn't think of hiram anymore. and i didn't like him anymore. then i was thinking, I DID IT WITH MY DAD. how stupid am i. that could never be a great end. and what did i do to my mom. I do need to tell hiram that i am done with him and that reggie is the babby daddy. So i say to Reggie that i have to go home. I kiss him another time goodbye and then i walk home. When i came home Hiram was waiting for me. i told him that he wasn't the father of my baby and that i didn't wanna do anything with him anymore. We are sick if we continue doing this. i mean you are related to me. god damn it your my dad. I look at hiram's face and he doesn't look very happy. He looks angry. I wish i knew what was going on in his head right now. but i can't find out.