part 4

it's three days later after the incident of hiram and me. we have been ignoring each other ever since. then someone knocks on my door. i say: "come on in." Hiram walks in. He says to me with a desperate voice: i need you. i know i made you, but i am in love with you. maybe it's a genetic connection but i just have this feeling when i touch you it's a spark. And i know you have it two.
I become a bit scared but say with a light voice: "i think i feel the spark too. Hiram walks back to the door closes it, and i know what's gonna happen next. I'm a little nervous but whe already did it in the summer and a few days ago. the thing that changed is that we both confessed that we like each other. I'm in love with a guy that is 45 and i am 16. i told myself when i was little that i would never get in a relationship with someone that has a age differents above the 10 years. well i guess i didn't come trew with what i told myself. But i didn't care my dad was so good at doing it with me i could never stop. there is a 29 age different but that doesn't matter to me. maybe it isn't actually legal but, i like my dad. i can finally say it. so when he walks up to me i stand up and start kissing him passionately. We don't stop until my mom comes home. hermione lodge. Hiram says with a calming voice: "it's okay we can just say we where talking don't be nervous....