part 12

it's been a month since or baby was killed. and we still haven't found out where betty is. the head suspect of our case. I needed to go to the basement to get some chairs to put outside. when i come in i smell an ugly smell. it's disgusting. it smells rotten i don't know how to describe it but sort of like puke. then i open a closet where the smell is the worst. than i see it. betty death in a closet. she must have been there than for a whole month. but this probably means that she didn't kill my baby. the bigger question is who did. i call sheriff keller to tell him i found betty dead. Sheriff keller says that he won't stop digging until he found out who killed my baby. i really appreciate his presence. he is a really nice man. than i get a call. it's from the hospital. Reggie was hit by a car. He was dead. i hold my breath. it was like i couldn't breath. is someone deliberatly killing everyone that i love. who's next my mom and dad. when i can breath again i get out a tear. i realise the man i wanted to be with for the rest of my life was death. than tears are starting to roll of my eyes. i cry and say: NNOOO he can't be death. more tears rolling of my cheeks. sheriff keller tries to give me comfort by hugging me. i hug him back tightly. I tell him: " he's death, Reggie is death.