part 21

It's a few weeks later and my dad was right, I am a 100% not gay anymore. I will explain how this program worked. I was locked in a room with 5 naked guys all day, if I had sex with one I could eat and drink really nice food. a burger and fries and a milkshake. If I didn't I got nothing and I needed to get in isolation. It was like prison in movies, so I cared a lot about food. so I had sex with the guys. they weren't bad and I got a lot of food, and besides everyday there were other men. I hadn't seen a naked girl for a long time, to be honest I didn't even miss the girls. And I like food, and for example I had sex with every guy in one day. that means 5 burgers 5 portions of fries and 5 milkshakes. so i had a lot of sex everyday. I didn't mind I was half straigh after all. So the people their said that I was ready for the outside world. They called hiram but he said he didn't want me anymore, he sent sheriff keller to pick her up and bring her to a foster family. So sheriff keller came. When I saw him I was very happy, I hugged him. "Your dad doesn't want you anymore and kevin has moved out, he is at a school to become a police officer like me, so would you like to live with me?" I quickly kiss him and say yes. "Alright then lets ride."