part 18

Fair warning: this might contain some really dirty and sexual stuff so don't read this if you are not contained to survive that. Have fun reading this next chapter.

When we are I up to the bedroom we start unclothing each other. We kissed each other hard. We suddenly had to laugh really hard. We didn't know why. We just laughed for a minute and then we started to kiss each other again. We started laying on our bed. We took our underwear off and I started to like Cheryl's pussy. It tasted like a strawberry milkshake. I sucked all the taste out of her pussy. then she almost died because of dehydration. So she quickly sucked my fluid so she wouldn't die. She said: "It tastes like chocolate. Mhhhh." I want more. I just had enough fluid so I could have. we quickly started kissing again. we rubbed each others belly's and went lower and lower. We kissed and kissed and then we layed down and rested for a second. We fell asleep.

                                                           The next morning

My dad finds me in my room with Cheryl. He quickly wakes me up and askes me what i am doing. I am doing what ever i want daddy, i say back. He get mad at me and says: "I don't like the blossom which means i don't like cheryl. She needs to get out of here now. and besides you can't work in lodge industries if you are gay. I would hate you. I believe in god. and god doesn't allow gay people. I just know it." Daddy you can't say that. everybody is the same and if you can't exept that I fall for both parties i don't want to be a part of this family anymore. I hate you daddy.