part 20

It's a few months later, my dad has told everyone including betty and including kevin that I went away to my aunt in new york. I have tried to escape a lot of times, but it doesn't work. Hiram comes to visit me every Tuesday, today it's tuesday. The lady says that I have to pack my suitcase. she says: "You are leaving, this program doesn't work on you. you will go to a stronger facillity." My dad stands outside with his car. I go and sit in the backseat. we drive for hours and hours. and then I see a sign, it says 'beacon hills.' What is beacon hills daddy? It's the place where you belong. It's where you can become who you was in new york. You can become my daughter again. at least tell me the name of this facillity. the name is Eicken house. Eicken house the place where Lydia Martin almost died, Cheryl's cousin. Why are you taking me there. You want me to die our something? Mija ofcourse I don't want you to die. I just don't want you to be a disgrace to this family. I yell: "Daddy i am not a disgrace!" "Dammit Veronica!" yells hiram. "You are fucking gay. gay you fall for girls gay, I hate gay. God hates gay. Everything that god hates I hate. If god hates gay I hate gay. There is a reason why Adam and Eva where first to set foot on this planet, and there's a reason why there weren't two Adams and two Eva's. Being gay is a disgrace, as long as you are gay you are a disgrace to this family and I will hate you. at Eicken house they have a very good program were they make sure you aren't gay anymore if that happens. I might consider to take you back as my daughter, but I won't be sure if I would want you anymore."