Part 15

Then someone knock at the basement door. It's kevin. He says: why is this door locked dad. We look at each other and think maybe kevin could join us. let's call archie and jouquin two. Sheriff keller says i would love to. let's ask. We open the door being both naked and ask him to join us. we tell him that we called archie and jouquin and they would join us two. Kevin says: if jouquin is coming i am in. Then we ripp the clotes of kevin of. he is naked. i am naked. sheriff keller is naked. then we hear knocking. I tell kevin and sheriff keller that i will get it. i walk up to the door totally naked and i open the door. archie stands infront of the door. He immediately get a boner. i rip his clothes of and tell him only naked people are allowed. i lead him to the basement where kevin and the sheriff i tell them that i invited sheryl and josie two. They look very happy to hear that. we hear knocking again. i walk up to the door and see josie cheryl and jouquin. i tell them they can come in if they are naked. i help them a little bit with ondressing. i lead them to the basement and there we are with the seven of us.

                                                       to be continued