Chapter 21

Hayes pov

"I love you to the moon and back" I whispered.

*7-9 months later*
Still Hayes's pov

I heard a knock on the door. I walked to open the door to see Jacqui crying her eyes out.

"what's wrong?" I asked hugging her tightly "c-c-Cameron is in hospital" she cried into my shoulder hugging me. I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I reached for it to see Lucy and Nash both texted me in our group conversation with Jacqui and Cameron.

it says:
Trash Nash: Hayes, quick get to the hospital with Jacqui
Lucy Gossey: GUYS! CAMERON IS in HOSPITAL
Hasss/HayesyBoo: On our way

I texted back. "come on I'll get your mom to drive us to the hospital" I said to Jacqui locking the door and walk across the road. I saw Gina getting in the car, she noticed Jacqui and I and waved usto the car. "Hayes thank you for coming" Gina smiled when we got into the car. I smiled back nicely.

When we walked down the corridor to Cameron's room, I saw Nash with his head in his hands crying "Hayes go hug your brother. I will go see Can" I heard Jacqui say next to me. I nodded and walked to Nash. "Nash, what's going on?" I asked sitting next to him "Cameron has 23% chance to live. He's also in a coma. He's my best friend" Nash cried.

Cameron was like another brother to me. He was always there for me if Nash or mom or dad wasn't. I let the tears fall and hugged Nash.

Lucy pov

I listened to the Doctor was saying about Cameron. "23% Chance he will make it" I was on my mind.

Why did this happen to Cameron? Why did Jacqui's ex Brody shot Cameron? Why Just why?

He's my cousin. He's my favourite boy cousin.

{Wohooooo 2 updates.

I decided to write one quick one before I go to sleep. Its 2:18 here in Australia .

Night Guys (:

}

~ Jacqui