C11 | From the Heart |

I used to think 100 reads was an accomplishment, but 3,000...I'm overjoyed! The happiest person alive! THANK YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH! You're all the best! I really hope you enjoy! Also thank you for getting me into number 27/64 on the fanfiction competition!This chapter is dedicated to all of my fans! Thank you!

-Lily

Chapter 11

You opened your eyes to see Levi's sleeping face. You smiled when you remembered what happened last night.

~~~Flashback~~~

You knock on Levi's door, he asked you to go to his room immediately after dinner. You hear Levi say, 'Come in.'

"What did you need Levi?" You ask. Levi gets up out of his chair and walks towards you.

"What? I'm not aloud to kiss you goodnight?" He asks in a seductive way. Your face turns red as Levi leans in. He walks to the door and locks it. He wraps his arms around your waist and whispers in your ear, "I love it when you blush..." Levi leans closer and places his warm lips onto yours. You smile in the kiss. You love kissing him, you love seeing him, you love it when he embraces you. It reminds you of old times. Back when you were kids.

He breaks the kiss and stands there holding you.

"I missed you..." He whispered. You hug him back and smile.

"I was only practicing." You laugh. Levi shushes you.

"Just let me hold you..." He holds you in his arms, positioning his head at the crook of your neck.

"Levi? You have such a sweet personality..." You looks up at you and smiles. He kisses you. You melt into the kiss. He's so delicate, so kind. You want to scream because you're so happy.

"Levi, I love you." You say once you break the kiss. He smiles a genuine smile.

"I love you more." You giggle.

"I love you mo-" Before you could finish, Levi picks you up and places you on his bed. Levi started kissing you and soon traveled down your neck. He was gentle but impatient. You smirked as you thought of an idea.

You moved out from under Levi and soon you were on top.

"How the hell?" Levi complained. You shushed him. You kissed Levi and traveled down his neck. Levi Levi winced when you touched his ankle and then he pushed you closer into him and made you face him.

"Not now. Later. I feel like if this gets too...hehe...you know...I might slam my ankle on something..." You laugh at how Levi put that. You could see a hint of pink on his cheeks and nodded.

"Okay." You lay beside Levi and he turns and pushes you closer into him. He holds you in his arms and soon he falls asleep. You stared at his face and smiled.

"Are you gonna stare at my face all night?" He asks. You laugh and close your eyes.

~~~

You look at the window and then look back at Levi to see him awake.

"You snore. Really loud." He says. You frown.

"Hahaha! Just kidding." You glare at him. He smiles.

"You should smile more in front of people, you have a nice smile." Levi stops smiling and makes a bored face.

"Really?!" You ask. Levi laughs. You get up and you go to the bathroom. Once you come out. Levi has already changed and was ready.

"I have to take care of something today. Armin and that Eren jack ass think that the female titan is a shifter like Eren." You nod. Right before Levi leaves, he gives you a hug and a kiss.