| Prologue |

Prologue

For many years, titans have pushed humanity into three walls: Wall Maria, the outer wall. Wall Rose, the middle wall, and Wall Sina, the inner wall. The Colossal Titan hasn't demolished the walls in 5 years so humanity still had hope, but when the day comes, humanity will be reminded about the hell that has haunted them for years.

"_____! Eren and Mikasa are here to visit!" You open your eyes from a wonderful sleep and get up from your bed. You slip on your jacket and stroll downstairs.

"Hey guys." You smile at Mikasa and Eren but they frown in distress back.

"Armin is in trouble! Let's go!" You nod and follow him. Even though you were older than the three, you still tagged along with them.

"Armin!" Eren shouted. Armin was being beat up by a gang of boys. The teens looked over at Eren and smiled. Once they saw Mikasa and you, they scurried away.

"It's Mikasa and ____! Let's get out of here!"

"Hahaha! They're terrified of me!" Yelled Eren. You chuckle.

"Armin! Are you okay?!" You yell. Armin wipes the blood from his mouth.

"Y-yea..." He answers. You help him up. You all settle down by the river but Armin starts talking. Still, you never listened, until you caught Eren claim he wanted to join the Survey Corps.

"Eren! You could die!" You yell. He glances at you.

Eren hangs his head. You look away, closing your eyes in the process, trying to think of ways to talk him out of it. Suddenly, you spot this shadow hover over you. You gaze up to see something that made your heart skip a beat.

"G-guys..." The three look at you and spot you pointing up. They gander at the wall to see a skinless titan that towered over the wall.

"No..." You whisper. At that time, you were pulled back by a overpowered gust of wind. You heard a detonation and stared at the 50 meter tall wall... And that's when you saw the Colossal Titan...

"No! I need to go to mom!" Eren yelled. Eren sprinted the direction of his house and Armin was petrified, he wouldn't move like he was glued to the surface underneath himself. You heard your name being called. You turned and saw your brother Cole in the distance. You dart up to him.

"_____! You have to evacuate! I'll go get mom!" He commanded.

"But Cole!" You hesitated.

"Go!" You pause but soon agree.

You sprinted towards the hoard of screaming people. You heard a crash which caused you to spin around. There it was...a skinless titan, running towards your home. The creature with long hair and big black eyes spotted, and killed. Soon, you saw your mom and brother. A smile founds it's way onto your face...but soon that smile faded. The titan before was sprinting towards your parents. With one movement, the titan gobbled up your family. Their blood showered over you like rain...they were gone. Your eyes burned and soon tears were rolling down your face. You were pulled back by the crowd and soon you were safe and sound, evacuated, and on your way to wall Rose...

"No..." You whispered.

"Why me?" You ask yourself. A tear streamed down your face. You suddenly felt something...Something in your heart. You had to do something...

"I will." You look up.

"I will kill it. The one who ate them all..." You beam at the thought of titan blood showering over you... Oneday, that titan who killed the remainder of your family will pay.

.

.

.

.

COMING SOON TO DVD!

..

.

.

.

.

jk

COMING SOON TO THE WATTPAD NEAR YOU!!!

-Lily