Sparks Fly: Chapter 3

Harry POV

After a full day of rehearsal whats the best way to let off some steam?

Going to a party at midnight and drinking till you don’t know up from down.

Well I suppose its not THE BEST way…but hey Im a teenager, give me a break.

So here we are, at the party of some friend of Zayn, in the outskirts of London with bottles of beer scattered everywhere and a solid beat reverberating against the walls of the townhouse.

“OI HARRY LOOK HERE, IVE GOT 5 GIRLS DANCIN’ AROUND ME! THIS IS THE BEST NIGHT EVE-“

And then Louis passed out.

On the carpet.

On the five girls.

Me, being drunk to the bone, laughed and decided that landing on top of them would be a good idea.

Hey, Im drunk. 

All basic common sense rules of society are thrown out the window and run over by a truck when youre drunk.

So there I was, on top of five incredibly fit girls and one passed out Louis.

Just to escalate this further, without the usual thoughts that run through your head telling you right from wrong, I turned to the girl nearest me, “Hey babe lets take this upstairs.”, and walked/fell up the stairs with her in tow.

She was fit as hell. Long skinny legs, big boobs, straight blond hair, you know, the woman that society tells us is perfect. 

And I had fallen into society’s trap.

Things only got steamy after that.

I’ll leave that for your imagination.

(Next morning)

My eyes quickly fluttered open and closed just as fast. 

A piercing pain shot through my head, cracking a hole, stabbing it, tearing my brain apart, cell by cell.

Why do I always have to get so damn drunk.

I looked around checking my surroundings and was surprised with what I was met with.

The familiar posters and pictures that could only belong to one person.

A Mr. Harry Styles.

Oh right.

That’s me.

How the HELL did I get back here.

I turned sideways and looked over at my alarm clock.

DAMN.

We’ve gotta go if we don’t want Courtney staring down our necks.

I jumped out of bed (which I soon found was a very bad decision and took some time to take control of my brain again) and ran out to find all four of my bandmates struggling to eat their cereal.

“Hey guys, how did we get back here….?” I asked, squinting to keep the light out of my eyes.

“I drove you drunken bastards home last night” said Liam raising his hand.

Figures.

“Thanks Lili, my bed was a welcome sight this morning” I responded nodding my head in gratification. A chorus of mumbles exclaimed thanks after that.

“Well we best be o-“ but before Niall could finish a very tired blond girl came out of the guest bedroom.

Wearing practically nothing.