Sparks Fly: Chapter 2

Harry POV

Well that wasn’t TOO bad

I guess…

Besides itll be fun having another friend along

And if that friend happens to be fit?

I wouldn’t be complaining. 

All five of us soon realized we shouldn’t ignore Niall’s persistent complaining and made our way over to the nearest Nandos.

We grabbed a table and ordered and finally we were all sitting in front of a big plate of deliciousness.

“This is so awesome guys! A TOUR?! I cant wait!” exclaimed Liam, and soon we were all shouting in agreement. “And I just cant wait to meet our tour partner! They have to be awesome. Or fit. Preferably both.” Said Louis and a small chuckle circled the table.

“Hey guys! Courtney just sent me a text…we need to start our tour rehearsals tomorrow at 8.” Zayn said, looking up from his phone. We all groaned. Great. No sleep for Styles.

(Next Day)

I cannot believe this. 

I never thought I’d see the day that I had to wake up at SIX for anything other than school. 

This has to be some form of child abuse.

I had woken up 20 minutes before that and couldn’t go back to sleep so here I am now, eating cereal watching something about alligators on the Discovery Channel.

At around 6:30 the bodies of my bandmates started to trickle in slowly and lazily into the flat, all half asleep.

Its not like we had gotten drunk last night…it was more…”out on the town”

Until 3 in the morning.

Looking back it doesn’t seem like it was such a great idea. 

Once it was eight o’clock (the time we were actually supposed to be at the arena) we left the flat and made our way to where we would be rehearsing.

And get this, we were only 15 minutes late.

That’s a freakin miracle.

But I guess Courtney thought otherwise. She was standing by the door frowning with her arms crossed across her chest. “Boys! You have responsibilities now and you cant keep showing up so damn late. Now get inside and go where directed!”

Fine mother.

We finally made our way in to see a stage that would have been AWESOME if not for the lack of awesomeness. 

There was pretty much nothing there.

“Hey, wheres all the…you know…cool stuff?” I asked, glancing at Courtney. She responded with rolling her eyes.

Someones in a foul mood. 

“We cant have all the cool stuff,” she said motioning with quotations, “until we know who you all will be performing with.” I sighed.

“we’ll know by the end of the week.” She stated before stalking off into the curtains.

I cannot wait for next week.

Taylor POV (3 months earlier)

2 weeks ago my single of “Tim McGraw” was released and its instant success surprised everyone. I guess its mostly the fact that I named it after an incredibly famous country singer. But hey, it sold 26,000 in the first week. 

That’s a lot.

Im currently on a short radio tour, just getting my song onto different stations and Im sitting in the range rover my mother is driving, humming along to a song.