Sparks Fly: Chapter 7

Taylor POV

I woke up to the surroundings of a big hotel bedroom.

It was only then that I remembered that THIS was really happening.

The tour.

Everything really.

I got out of bed and walked over to the nearest suitcase to get dressed.

I flipped through jeans, t-shirts, boxers- wait a second….

This isn’t my suitcase.

This isn’t my room either.

Where the hell am I.

I opened my door that led out to the narrow hallway then the main sitting room and to the little built in kitchen where Niall was sitting scooping up forkfuls of scrambled eggs, Zayn was poking at his waffle, and Liam stood at the stove making pancakes.

Shit.

What HAPPENED?

“Hey guys….” I squeaked out, despite my shock. “Well look whos finally decided to get up! I thought it would never come! Wanna pancake?” Said Liam, turning to glance at me over his shoulder.

“Um..ya sure…thanks?” hesitatingly, I picked up a fork and took a bite of the pancake.

Ok these are pretty damn good.

But I still needed my answers. “So, I don’t mean to be rude but…why am I here?”

Liam laughed, “well last night, after our little Toy Story party, you fell asleep on me and no matter what I did you wouldn’t wake up so I took you to my room and I slept on the couch. Simple really.”

“Oh gosh, Im so sorry! You could have like yelled in my ear or something! I feel so bad now…” I blushed and looked down at my already half eaten pancake.

“No worries, hun, I was fine.” Liam winked, but this wasn’t the Harry douchebag wink, it was friendly.

“So what are we doing today?” Asked Zayn, finally looking up from his almost uneaten breakfast.

“Well I was thinking we do like, touristy things! Like Time Square, Central Park, Empire State Building?” I suggested, looking around for any sort of agreement. They all nodded but thought it would be good to talk to Louis and Harry before any decisions were made.

I headed back to my room to get changed and made my way into a nice dress, some oxfords, sprayed on my favorite perfume, and grabbed my purse, letting my hair down as normal.

Then I went over to knock on Harry and Louis’ door.

“hello?” I whisper yelled into the half open door.

These boys and their never closed doors.

That’s gonna come back and bite them in the ass someday.

“IN HERE TAYLOR!” I heard the voice of Louis yell through the wall of the bedroom. I walked in and found all five of them at the edge of an unmade bed.

—-*—-

Harry POV

All five of us boys sat in a circle hearing Liam’s story of the night before (lucky bastard) when we heard a soft “hello” come from the entry way. Liam stopped talking and we all silently prayed she hadn’t heard us. “IN HERE TAYLOR” screamed Louis, as he decided to take action. She walked in looking simply breathtaking and I had to take a moment to just stare.

Creepy? Ya, sort of.

I REALLY had the urge to just make out with her there and then, so I made a silent vow to one day be able to do that, to make her mine.