Sparks Fly: Chapter 10

Harry POV

“Mate, you are SO screwed.” Louis looked over at me and gave a half smile.

I’m quite aware of it.

“Gee thanks.” I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes and dropping my head into my hands. I don’t know what to do. Im so lost.

Ive got a girlfriend back at home, and Taylor (who lets admit, is like 100 times better) but I cant just…break up with Kelly.

I would look like SUCH a manwhore and I really cant have that right now.

Plus, I don’t even think Taylor will ever go for me. Especially after what I did today.

I need help.

I thought about Taylor, then Kelly, then Taylor, then Kelly, over and over and over again.

I really REALLY like Taylor. Shes funny and nice and beautiful and perfect. But she hates me.

She hates me.

She HATES me.

I began to feel that feeling I knew all too well. My throat tightened and my eyes clenched together, resisting the inevitable.

Wetness pricked my eyes and streamed slowly down my cheek, sliding off my chin and landing on my pants.

One after another, after another, after another.

I let out a quite sob and sniffed, and I felt Louis put his hand on my back and rub, pulling me in so I was laying on his shoulder as he hugged me.

“Help me.” I whimpered out between my silent sobs. I wiped my eyes and look up at him through the tears.

“Well,” he said, looking down at me, “I say just…just stay away. Avoid her. You’ve got a girlfriend. You cant be that person, Harry, you cant cheat. You’ve gotta get over Taylor.” I nodded, I had known that was what he was gonna say, but it sounded ten times worse coming out of his mouth.

Just avoid her.

No talking.

No touching.

No anything.

Im sure she wont mind. Im sure she wont mind at all.

I sat up and reached for my iphone and headphones, putting on Carrie Underwood (don’t judge) and falling slowly, and tearfully, asleep.

-*-

“Harry-Harry get your sorry ass up! You’ve been sleeping for six goddamn hours. Were here, you lazy bastard!” What kind words to wake up to.

“Shut the hell up, Tomlinson, Im coming.” I said clenching my eyes and opening them to see the moonlight coming through the window.

I unbuckled myself and found my bag, heading out after Louis.

Once we got outside everyone stretched and we began our walk to baggage claim. “Dude, Harry, you on drugs or something? Your eyes…theyre totally red.” Zayn said, standing close enough so only Niall, Louis and Liam heard what he said.

“Shit, Zayn, that’s not drugs…Ha-Harry have you been…crying?” Asked Niall. Liam twisted around to see and Louis sent me a warning look.

“Um…ye-no-Ive gotta go to the bathroom.” I said walking with my head down towards the restroom.

I heard Zayn speak first, “Wait what…Harry was crying?”

Then the sarcastic voice of Taylor, “Poor baby. Probably girlfriend problems.”