Chapter 2

☠ ✿☠ ✿☠ ✿☠ ✿☠ ✿☠ ✿☠ ✿☠

Amber POV

Two emotions ran through my head that night at 8pm. I was in bed (yes I like a full nights sleep, thank you very much) while my dear next door neighbor was having his friends over.

Now I'm pretty sure it was only, like, two people, but with the amount of noise they were making, you would've thought it was a massacre.

Finally giving up my beauty sleep, I sat up from my bed and turned my light on. My room was finally with done with the decorating and stuff. The wall color was a soft pink and my furniture was all white. It looked like the room was made for a thirteen year old. Which it was, since we couldn't afford new furniture for me. Ah, me as a naïve thirteen year old. Now that was a sight.

"Aye, turn up!" A loud voice shouted, making me flinch. Following it was a large crash. I looked up, but didn't see anything.

I opened my window, finally snapping. "Hey Ryder? Mind keeping it down a bit?" I yelled.

Ryder's face appeared and he smirked. "Why? Sleeping?"

"As a matter of fact, yes. Some people like to get a full nights sleep. Would you please keep it down now?" I pleaded.

He howled with laughter as if what I said was the funniest thing in the world, which it really wasn't.

Then, a new (and very attractive) face came in and had the same expression as Ryder. "Aw...you two have windows right next to each other? That's so adorable!" He squealed like a little girl.

I frowned.

"Shut up, Matt," another new voice said. The face was also very attractive. He gave me a sheepish smile. "I'm Axel. You're Amber, right?"

I nodded. Wait, how did he know that? I had been here less than 24 hours.

Matt started climbing the tree that separated both of our houses. Before I knew what he was doing, I was shoved towards the right and he was looking in my drawers.

"Excuse you, pervert!" I gasped as he finished hooking my bra onto him. And this wasn't just any bra. It was my only lingerie from Victoria's Secret. Red, lacy, with tiny roses in the middle.

Matt guffawed. Axel came in and a blush spread onto him as he offered me a sympathetic grin. Ryder stepped inside next and practically died with laughter.

"So little-miss-innocent has a naughty side, eh?" He laughed.

A full-blown blush spread onto my cheeks.

Matt posed in front of my full-length mirror. "Ryder, you would totally love to see her in this."

Now it was Ryder's turn to blush. Good thing, too, because he shut up.

"Actually, I ship you guys pretty hard," Axel spoke up. Hmmph, out of all people I thought he would be on my side!

Matt looked confused. "What's ship?"

"It doesn't matter," I decided for them. I unhooked my bra off of Matt, before he stretched it out too much.

I then tried to shove him out but he went limp. Stupid, stupid trick. I remembered doing that to my mom when she tried to force me to go to school as I was younger.

Matt plopped onto my bed. "So.....where you from?" He asked, trying to look seductive, laying on his side and propped his head up with his hands.

Crossing my arms, I responded with a flat face. "Narnia."

His eyes lit up. "Holy shit! I knew that was a real place you dumbasses-"

"She's kidding, Matthew," Axel explained.

Matt pouted, then a smile came again. "Favorite color?"

"All of them."

He narrowed his eyes. "Any boyfriends?"

"I'm lesbian."

That caused Ryder to burst out laughing and Axel trying to cover his laugh. Matt glared at me.

"Any girlfriends?"

Axel sighed. " She's kidding! Again!"

For all he knows...

Just joking. 

Now Ryder chimed in. "Seriously. I bet guys were alllll over you," he drawled. My face heated up. It sounded both joking and serious at the same time. Almost...challenging.

I had only two boyfriends; one in pre-k who offered me his ring pop as a marriage proposal, and the other in eighth grade who just wanted to prove to the rest of the grade that he wasn't actually gay.

"Can you guys leave? I have to get up early tomorrow," I whined, changing the subject.

Axel saluted and he was out the window. So he is the nice one! I would have to remember to be nicer to him than the other two idiots.

"Fine," Matt groaned and he dove out.

Ryder looked at me once more. "I will find out. Oh and here's your bra." He tossed me the red lingerie and he was gone.

Whatever.

☠ ✿☠ ✿☠ ✿☠ ✿☠ ✿☠ ✿☠ ✿☠ ✿☠

Hey guys! I updated again. I'm going to try and stretch this story out as much as I can. But so far I only got 18 chapters. That's enough...right?

So...Happy 4th of July! For me, living in Massachusetts sucks. It's pouring outside right now, so the parade and fireworks are postponed. :(

Anywhale...*fetus aaron carpenter ref* follow, vote, comment! Feedback helps oh so much. Thanks againnnnn. (for reading my suckish, very cliché story!)

The pic to the side is Axel! 

Bye!!! -TeenageBliss (Lizzy)