Chapter 4

☠ ✿☠ ✿☠ ✿☠✿☠ ✿☠ ✿☠

Amber POV

☠ ✿☠ ✿☠ ✿☠✿☠ ✿☠ ✿☠

"No!" Ryder repeated, as he kept walking towards the exit of the school.

He slung his duffle bag over his shoulder and sped up his pace.

"Please?" I pleaded, as I shuffled to catch up towards him.

He declined again. He kept ignoring my requests of my interview. Why? It was just a stupid lacrosse interview.

I pouted. It was the day after Maxwell assigned me to do this dumb assignment. I tried everything. Stalking him, meeting him after all his classes, sitting with him at lunch.

Nothing worked. Nothing at all. How? Usually I was so annoying that people always had to give in! It was just how it worked. The laws of the universe.

So how did he resist my evil powers?

"Ryder!"

He stopped and looked me in the eye, before answering my plea with the same tone as I used. "Amber!"

I stalked him to his car, which was pretty sweet. I didn't know my cars, but this was a sleek black jeep. Most people say guys treat their cars like a baby. Ryder treated his car like it was a newborn that was made of diamonds.

"I'll do anything you want! I'll even do your homework for a week. No, a month! Please, please, please!" I begged.

He stopped and pursed his lips. "Anything?" He asked.

"Yes, are you deaf?"

Ryder gave me a grin. "Amber, will you go out with me?"

☠ ✿☠ ✿☠ ✿☠✿☠ ✿☠ ✿☠

I was in Ryder's car, still in shock.

"Okay, before your ego flies high, this is only fake. F-A-K-E," Ryder clarified.

I stared at him. "Why do you need a fake girlfriend?"

Ryder sighed. "Zoey Kyle. That blonde she-demon."

Zoey Kyle, AKA queen bee. She was usually very nice to people. She gave me a tour of the school when I first came in and offered me a seat with her at lunch. She was gorgeous, of course. But every time I saw her, she was either yelling at some poor girl or sticking her tongue down any guy's throat.

Cross her and she could ruin her. I didn't want that.

"What? She's so nice! I love Zoey. I've never seen you with her..."

"She's horrible! I hooked up with her just this one time and she thinks I'm her new boyfriend!"

I shook my head. "That's what you get for being a whore."

He shoved my arm.

But I actually considered it. Being an aspiring journalist- it meant sacrifices. It meant going out there. Disguises, life or death situations.

And it also tested dedication.

"Deal. But I need those questions answered," I finally answered.

Ryder didn't answer. Instead he wore a smug smile.

☠ ✿☠ ✿☠ ✿☠✿☠ ✿☠ ✿☠

Maxwell beamed down at me. "I knew you were perfect for the job! Ah, my new favorite reporter."

I gave him a half smile.

The questions and answers were all there. The article was still being processed, but it was a great one. And the first lacrosse one, this year.

"How'd you do it?"

"Do what?" I asked puzzled.

Maxwell slapped my arm. "Get him to answer!" He rephrased.

Oh...that.

"I agreed to his terms and he was willing."

Gasping, Maxwell gave me a 'giiiiirl' look. "You banged him. AMBER BANGED RYDER! AMBER BANGED RYD-" I clamped my hand over his mouth, before someone noticed.

"I didn't bang him," I answered as Maxwell gave me a look, "He just said to stop annoying him and he was all mine. That's all," I insisted.

He didn't believe me, but he shut up. "Who cares. You finally came through. I had my doubts, but you did it! I'll have your new assignment by tomorrow. See you, miss little whore." Maxwell grinned and sashayed away.

Sometimes I wondered how gay he actually was.

☠ ✿☠ ✿☠ ✿☠✿☠ ✿☠ ✿☠

Yes, guys. Maxwell is gay. Idk, I'm kinda considering making Axel gay too, but I have hypothetical plans for him in something else. 

"Omigosh, he's too gay to function!" #meangirlsref

But seriously. 

Here's another chapter! 

I had a really cool dream. That I was trying to save earth and venus from pollution and it was like so pretty and like weird on venus...but yeah! That's the shit that goes on through my head while I sleep. 

I'm a freak, IK. 

WHO WATCHED THAT EPISODE OF PLL?!?!? LAST NIGHT! HOLY SHIITAKE CALEB IS ADORABLE AS HECK AW AW AW CUTIES! 

Yeah, I'm a hardcore Haleb shipper. Like before my dream last night I had one of PLL. where I was in PLL and it was just amazing. Ah, my dreams are wonderful. 

So comment, vote, follow. They make my life and make a certain girl named Lizzy very very happy! :D 

Kisses and hugs my love, 

-TeenageBliss