Chapter 6

☠ ✿☠ ✿☠ ✿☠✿☠ ✿☠ ✿☠

Amber POV

☠ ✿☠ ✿☠ ✿☠✿☠ ✿☠ ✿☠

"Oh hello there!" Zoey suddenly burst out. She floated to us like a balloon. "Amber? Is that you? Oh and Ryder. SUch a cute couple."

She sounded like sugar and bubblegum. I was waiting for her to start pinching our cheeks.

I noticed the whole school was staring at us. Gaping, like they did outside.

That was when I knew what celebrities felt like, whenever they went on a date.

Ryder looked at her. "Oh! Zoey. How's it going?" He asked her, being a bit too enthusiastic.

Zoey shrugged. "Well...I've got Zack waiting for me. You know," she winked at us and I silently gagged.

After she left Ryder's shoulders slumped. "Thank goodness. Now she's off our back!" He muttered.

The crowd around us drifted away, once they realized nothing was going to happen that was gossip-worthy.

"Okay. Well, thank you for interview. So, see you never-" I started, but he hushed me.

"Nope. This has to go on for a month. Then she'll think we're really together."

Genius plan. I'll bet he was so happy when he planned this out.

I eyed him carefully. "So...I have to date you for a month? No way."

He groaned. "Amber, you have to. Create the illusion. Don't you want to be a great reporter?"

Damn it. That really got me. No one tested my skills at reporting and he knew it. Sometimes I really hate my pride and reverse psychology.

"Lead the relationship."

☠ ✿☠ ✿☠ ✿☠✿☠ ✿☠ ✿☠

Ryder and I were sitting at the ice cream parlor, which was a huge hangout amongst kids our age.

I licked at my chocolate cone (chocolate is so much better) as Ryder ate his vanilla one.

"So...tell me about your relationship with Zoey," I asked, just to break the awkward (yet delicious) silence.

Ryder raised a brow. "It was an interesting one. I mean I hooked up with her and I thought it was a one time thing. But since she wanted a relationship, I kinda went with it. She's just oddly persuasive," he remembered, aloud, "but one day this girl told me she saw Zoey and some dude at a party making out. She got a picture and everything." He laughed, bitterly.

I got the feeling that Ryder really cared for Zoey.

Biting my lip, I wondered what to say. "Jeez. That's rough..." I finally said.

"Well, I'm over her now. But she isn't over me. Every relationship I've had, she ruins. I have no idea what her logic is, but whatever."

I could see Zoey doing that. "So, she's going to try and wreck ours?" I asked.

Nodding, he answered, "yup."

Perfect.

☠ ✿☠ ✿☠ ✿☠✿☠ ✿☠ ✿☠

Wow, Liz. What long, fulfilling chapters you make! Especially keeping the viewers waiting for, like, a week! 

Sorry guys. I'm in sorta a rush. With cheer, the place we were supposed to go for my gear was closed, so my Mom and I were freaking out. 

No worries, it opens today (even if I'm three months late. Sorry!) 

pic is Axel! (dannnnng right?)

Anywho, vote, follow. comment. They make my day! 

Kisses and hugs, my loves, 

-TeenageBliss