Break Up

Elena POV

Several months after that prank and everything was going smoothly. The school year was slowly coming to an end. Only 2 months were left. It was a Friday and I ended up having a lot of homework. I was walking down the hallway when I saw Klaus and Enzo talking however Damon wasn't with that which was strange. So I went to ask them where he was.

Elena: Hi guys!

Klaus and Enzo: Oh hi Elena!

Elena: Do you know where Damon is by any chance?

Klaus: Oh he left a few minutes ago. He is at the dorm I suppose. Is something wrong?

Elena: I told him to wait for me next to my locker so we can go home together but he just couldn't wait!

Enzo: Oh! He never told us anything about meeting you. Maybe he forgot. 

Elena: That's weird but anyways thanks guys see you.

With that I left to the dorm since Damon didn't wait for me. When I arrived at the doorstep I could hear Damon's  voice and another voice which seemed like it belonged to a girl. She seems that she was laughing. Many thoughts went through my mind and when I opened the door I still had the worst surprise of my life.

I find Damon kissing the girl with his hands on her hips. Tears were threatening to fall for my eyes and I was at loss of words. I tried to hold back the tears as I didn't want to show him that I was weak not after what I just saw.

Elena: HOW COULD YOU!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE BETTER THAN THIS! LOOKS LIKE SOME PEOPLE NEVER CHANGE! 

Damon: Elena let me exp-

I cut him off by slapping him hard on his cheek.

Elena: I don't need an explanation and don't try to come and find me either!!

With that I left and went to stay at Caroline's and Bonnie's dorm as I couldn't bear to look at him or hear his voice for another second.

Dmaon POV

I was talking to the guys when I remembered that that I had to wait for Elena. That totally slipped my mind. I said goodbye to them and went to wait for her next to her locker. Suddenly a girl approached me. She was Lucy the same girl I used to hook up with before Elena and the same one that I was having sex with when Elena barged on us.

Lucy: Hey Damon long time no see! It's been a long time since you called me to have a bit of fun together *winks* If you want I am free tonight.

Damon: Listen Lucy we can never have fun together as I am in a relationship now and I don't to ruin it just to please you! So leave me alone go find someone else.

Lucy: Believe me I tried but nobody pleasures me like you do Damon. Come on Damon! One night won't hurt anyone!

Damon: Leave me alone! 

Lucy: I won't until you say yes.

Damon: Whatever but it will just waste your time. 

I started walking away from her but she continued to follow me. Doesn't she take the hint that I am not interested! Some people and their mentality. I ended up at the dorm and she was still following me like some lost puppy. She even followed me inside! She is so rude!

Damon: Get out of here this is not your dorm! And stop following me don't you take the hint!!

Lucy: Don't you miss the fun we used to have especially on the weekend. I bet the bitch you're dating never pleases you like I used to. *laughs*

Damon: Shut up and get out!!

She grabbed my hands and put them on her hips and leaned in to kiss me. I tried to hold back but her grip was too strong. Suddenly the door opens and it was Elena. OH MY GOD!! I totally forgot about her. I could see that she was tearing up and I tried to explain to her  the situation but she didn't give me a chance as she yelled at me, slapped me really hard which hurt like hell and left. I don't blame her. It seemed that I was cheating on her but it wasn't the case.

Damon: LOOK WHAT YOU DID! YOU SELFISH AND HEARTLESS BITCH!

Lucy: Now that the useless bitch she is out of the way we can continue were we left.

Damon: USELESS?! YOU ARE USELESS AND A BIG ASS BITCH CAN'T YOU SEE WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU JUST RUINED A BEAUTIFUL RELATIONSHIP I HAD! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS THE WAY NOT ELENA! NOW GET OUT CAUSE I WON'T SAY IT AGAIN! 

*walks closer to her and points at her*

Damon: And if you come back here again I won't be this nice to you. NOW GET YOUR DISGUSTING ASS OUT OF HERE.

She was taken aback by my words but she immediately left but not before she slipped slipped her number in my pocket. Why is she so desperate?! I immediately ripped it and went to find Elena. I knew exactly where to find her.

A/N Note

To be continued....what will happen to this couple will this be the end for them? or will they figure it out like always?

Sorry guys that it has been months that i have updated but I was busy with exams. But now they are over and so I will try to update every week. If I don't I will let you know don't worry. Thank you for your patience and for waiting for the next chapter to be published. Thank you so much for the support and I hope you love this chapter. xxxxx