Chapter 1

Axel was breathing heavily. His eyes widened and for a few moments he couldn't speak. All he muttered was "Ravanna". Over and over as if he couldn't fully process what was happening. "Axel calm down" I forced him to look at me.

His face was full of terror...what did he see in his dream? His eyes stopped glowing and he looked at me, I could hear his heart beat slow down , his breathing was back to normal. "Who are they?"He eyed the other members of the pack carefully as if deciding which one of us was the biggest threat. His hands went to his swords when he saw Kira. "She stabbed me." "You touched me." Kira stared at him and gave a cruel smile. "I'll gladly do it again." Instead of shutting up like Axel should have done he continued talking. "If you ever go near me and Sierra I'll have the hunters here in an instant." I sighed out of annoyance...did he not understand where he was.

Kira rolled her eyes. "Good luck trying to contact them while your here." Axel finally began to look around. He noticed Cassidy eating bread and Alyssa who was next to Kira. No doubt he noticed there weapons. "This is my...." I struggled for a word: people I have to live with, pack....friends?"Where am I?" Axel demanded. "Welcome to pack 5 stranger." Cassidy spoke before shoving another piece of bread in her mouth. "Pack..." His eyes widened, He looked at his ankle.

As of all  the memories came flooding back. He turned to me in anger. "Youuu, you bit me!" I flinched, I didn't think he would be angry..I thought he would be happy he's alive and with me. "Now I'm...I'm" his hands began to shake. "I'm a ..." "Werewolf, hybrid, monster. Go ahead Axel, what are you?" Kira demanded. It was more than a question, it was a challenge as if his answer would determine which side he's truly on.

Axel grabbed his sword and Kira got out her daggers until Alyssa ran between them to stop the fight. "Isn't it convenient that she's always her to stop the fights? Your a real team player Alyssa!" Cassidy declared.

The tension between them was like an earthquake small at first but in the end would be a disaster. "Axel, put the sword down. Trust me you do not want to get on Kira's bad side." This was all new to Axel, he probably had so many questions and the way Kira was looking at him, she wasn't going to deal with any of it.

Axel dropped the sword but Kira's grip was still tight on her daggers. Alyssa backed away from the two, hopefully Kira wouldn't stab him. Axel held out his hand for a handshake. Now he starts to use his manners. "Okay, we got off on the wrong start.." "You act a lot like your sister, stubborn and always challenging those in charge." She glanced at his hand and it was clear she was not going to start over. But I needed them to get along if Axel was going to live here. If he was going to stay with me until we figure out what to do with our lives. He had to stay here whether Kira liked it or not.

Axel dropped his arm and stopped smiling as Kira said.."I am the alpha of this pack and I don't care if your Sierras brother. You are not in my pack but as long as you live here you will follow my rules. If you try anything against my pack, I will not hesitate to get rid of you." So much for them getting along. But Kira's always tough on new people. This will all blow over..hopefully. Axel nodded but he looked confused as if he wanted to ask a question but was to scared to. Kira looked at me as she left the room. As if she was giving me permission to talk to my own brother. Then Kira and Alyssa vanished and it was me, Cassidy and Axel left.

"Is she always that intense?" Axel questioned. "Yes" Cassidy and I said in unison. We both glanced at each other before laughing. "Well to be fair, Kira doesn't like hunters or any new people." I admitted. Axel sighed, "Great, looks like we're not going to be friends anytime soon." Axel ran a hand threw his hair but smiled when he saw me. "I missed you, kid" I felt like I was going to shatter. I wrapped my arms around him and sobbed. "I missed you everyday. I wouldn't stop searching for you. I won't ever leave you." Axel vowed. Everything I did was to get back to him and now he was here and I never wanted to let go.