Chapter 6- Him

"The startling blue of your eyes had secrets. I wanted them."- Lucy Christopher, Stolen: A letter to my captor.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Picture of our annoyingly handsome Dexter Wings. *fanning self and wolf whistling*. Enjoy

Keep on shining...
Yours Crazily,
ME. XOXO.

Jenna nodded still not fully understanding anything. April looked at her watch for the fifth time and frowned. "We have 10 more minutes to go" she said and took off without waiting to see if Jenna followed. S he assumed she would. Jenna ran after her after bading the rest goodbye. April was a fast runner but Jenna too was fast. She had clearly heard April say 10 more minutes so she didn't understand why they were running like crazy. She easily caught up with April. She forgot to ask Violet how she could find her locker so she had to keep up with April or end up getting lost.

As she tried to study her schedule, she suddenly hit a wall and fell backwards. She closed her eyes and waited for the impact but instead felt two hands holding her securely. Do wall have hands? Jenna was surprised. She opened her eyes to see a set of blue eyes staring back at her. For a minute she was lost in those eyes. Time seemed to slow down and slowly people started disappearing leaving only Jenna and the owner in their blissful oblivion.

The colour of the eyes was vibrant blue, an electrifying beautiful set of eyes. They seemed to be sparkling, at once glance they looked sky blue but at another, they were like an electrifying stormy sea. Does that even make sense? A storm that caught Jenna in it. His eyes had this force that held a lot of mystery, secrets and compelled you to say your darkest secrets.

Jenna found herself drowning in he stranger's gaze. She couldn't look away. It was as if something was compelling her to look into the stranger's eyes, to further lose herself in his gaze. She was fascinated with his eyes and his touch made her feel safe and whole?

She swore to herself that she had never seen someone whose eyes were as captivating as the stranger's. His jet black hair was jelled back and his thick black eyebrows furrowed as his eyes observed her. Her eyes moved to where his hands was and she gasped. Tiny beautiful sparks were dancing dangerously. Did anyone see that? They were visible but if you are not paying attention to it, you would think it was a trick of light.

Thud. "Ouch" Jenna cried. The moment she gasped, the stranger had dropped her like she was burning. She looked up at the guy who was standing looking confused and raised an eyebrow.

"You know, I have feet so you could have made me stand on my feet then leave me instead of letting me fall on my butt" she said picking her things. It's a wonder the other students are not paying attention to them not even April. Wit where's April? Jenna groaned inwardly. Now she lost her only ticket around. She wished she could glare and yell at the stranger but she would just end up staring like a fool.

"Sorry" the stranger muttered and quickly left leaving Jenna on the floor. What was wrong with him? Jenna thought while looking at his eyes that she knew him but she couldn't remember ever meting him. There was something about the stranger that attracted Jenna to him and that made her curious.