Chapter 10- Shattered and humilated

Hey guys. Yeah am still alive. I've decided to submit Jenna for Wattys awards and probably two or more awards. Anyway, I was serious when I said updates won't be frequent. I swear school was created to suck the life of poor teenagers. I had freaking Mathematics which is sometimes called Calcus. They even give the most torturing subjects a nice name. *sighs* >_ < Am so glad I will soon be through. Lets carry on with the book shall we?....

PS: Picture of Darlene up in the media box and I ran out of quote so till I can find some good quotes, the chappies are gonna be quoteless. Is that even a word? Oh well....

'We just wanna shake, shake, shake, shake shake.....'. The speakers were filled with the loud sound of Tailor Swift's Shake it up. Jenna groaned. Who in there right mind uses that song to wake up students who had a busy day. Central High just kept on getting strange by second and not even a week has passed.

"Turn it off...please" Jenna cried. The nightmare she had earlier had worn her out. "No can do darling. The controls are in the principal's office."Violet said sleepily. It was obvious she was annoyed of being a victim to the weird wake-up method. Why won't she? It wasn't even the relaxing song they played but one that reminded you that you have to be bad-ass to your ex who dumped you for your friend. Jenna groaned again and sank her head back in the pillow. "Not fair" Mae whined.

"Of all songs..." Jenna complained sitting up. Trying to sleep right now would be useless. She might as well stop trying and get ready. "Well...." April started "our lovely principal with the help of adorable Miss Sasha.." the girls snickered including Jenna. Miss Sasha? Adorable? Nah, never. April continued like she didn't just use the obvious oxymoron "....decided to make like more 'interesting' by using that song as our wake-up song"she ended using the air quotes on interesting.

"Ours' is actually better. You should hear the guys wake-up song" Violet said smiling. Mae after remembering the memory started laughing pretending to wipe a fake tear. A gesture that reminded her about Helena. "Theirs' is Man's not hot by Big Shaq, y-you know the one with funny sounds" she said laughing in between. Jenna laughed with her. She could imagine the horror on their faces when the boys would wake up to those sounds. April stood up from her bed stretching her body sleepily. She smiled and looked at Jenna. "It's true. Zen and Jake told us so when we complained to them, they looked like real life zombies".

After they all got ready, they went to the cafeteria for their breakfast. They found the boys already sitting in their usual spot. The girls had already filled her in on the boys and Jake's past girlfriend-Natalie who slapped and dumped him after he said to her face that she was ugly and not his type. Poor Jake. He should have known better. Never tell a girl that she's ugly in her face, she either gets angry or she gets sad. In the case of Natalie, anger was her reaction. She still received stares from girls and guys as they walked but it was easier to ignore them with the girls chatting by her side. The boys' dorm was near theirs' with a big field facing both dorms.

"Hello ladies, how was your night? Although am sure most of it would be filled with me" Jake said winking and flipping his non-existent long hair like a diva.

Violet choked on her drink, April made a disgusted face, Mae had a horror-ridden face, Zen rose an eyebrow questionably and Jenna shook her head. "Dreaming of your worst than having demons trying to eat me in my dream" Jenna deadpanned. She lied. She would rather see his face than those of the man with huge black wings.

Jake's smirk turned into a scowl and everyone looked surprised. They didn't expect her to reply them since they thought she would still be uncomfortable and shy around them. Her still hanging out with them was even more surprising. Normally, the new students would forget their existence (Not the guys though) and make friends with the popular group or other people they met. That was the reason why April wasn't nice to her on their first meeting. She considered her as someone who would soon leave and so didn't want to get attached to her but seeing Jenna was staying, she was starting to warm up to her. How is it even possible the prettiest, hottest girl in the school is still with them? It was going to be fun. Their faces turned to smiles as they watched the drama unfold between their new friend and silly old Jake.