Secret get away

Knight Kira mouthed the words "help me." To Ivy.

Ivy laughed, she smiled at them, maybe they could become friends.

Maybe...

The next morning Ivy awoke to the sound of Seishin yelling for everyone to come downstairs, Ivy rubbed her tired eyes, she sat up in the bed, she couldn't sleep the night before, she kept having a dream of something watching her.

Ivy stood up and walked over to her suitcase, she had 6 dresses that her mother pack and 4 jeans and shirts that she smuggled in.

She put on a light gray shirt and a pair of white jeans, she put on black low cut socks to match the outfit, then she brushed her hair and teeth. After that she went downstairs, Seishin was sitting on the sofa, there were already some others there but not many, she recognized Kira and Ray, they were, sitting with 3 other girls, one had very long black hair, the other had short crimson hair and cute bangs and the last one looked older, she had long white hair.

Ivy approached them slowly, then Kira jumped up and took her hand, she sat Ivy down next to the girl with long, black hair.

"Ivy, this is Sparrow." Kira pointed to the girl with the long hair, she looked up, her eyes were dark purple, she had a small scar in her right eyebrow. She didn't smile, "It's a pleasure to meet you." Sparrow said without looking at her.

Next Kira pointed to the girl with short crimson hair, "That's Zella." She said with an excited voice, Zella rolled her eyes, she fake smiled, "Hey.." she said as she waved.

"Then there is Oli!" Kira pointed at the older girl with white hair, she looked at Ivy and smiled, her eyes were a darker shade of gold, she got up and shook her hand, "Hi, I'm Oli, it's nice to meet you." She said, then she sat down.

Seishin was watching the door, he looked uneasy. Before he said anything Ghost bursted threw the door, Ender was behind him, she had an evil smile on her face.

Ghost ran to Seishin, he tackled him to the floor, He hugged him tightly, Ghost landed on top of Seishin. "Get off!" Seishin yelled, Ghost sat up, he was still sitting on him, then he touched Seishin's cheek. "I missed you..Master." He said, the girls looked surprised.

"Master?!" They all yelled at once.

"I told you not to call me that around them! Now get off or I'm taking your magic away!" Seishin growled.

Ghost got off of him, then he sat on the sofa.

"I'm way too old for this." Seishin mumbled, he got up and sat next to Ghost. Ghost put his hand on Seishin's leg, he slapped Ghost's hand away, "Not in front of the children." Seishin whispered into Ghost's ear.

Ender walked into the room, a small child followed her, she had medium brown hair and light gray eyes, she had cute bangs and real cat ears and a tail, she walked up to Seishin, "My name is Cora, I am the daughter of Ghost, May I stay here with my father?" She asked, Seishin looked at her and smiled, "Of Course!" He replied, then he held out his hand, she shook his hand and smiled, then she sat down next to Ghost.

She had a pale face with rosy cheeks, she was looking at the floor.

Ella walked into the room, she was holding Nate, she sat down next to Seishin.

"So.. where is Cassiel?" Oli asked, she looked around the room.

"I don't know." Seishin sighed.

Cassiel walked into the room with Raziel, they were talking about something.

Then they noticed everyone staring at them, Raziel sat down next to Oli on the side of sofa, Cassiel started to walk upstairs, "Hey! You need to be here!" Seishin yelled, Cassiel looked back at him "Anata wa nōmin ni nani o nozomimasu ka?" She asked, they all looked at her with a confused face.

(A/N: translation: What do you want peasant?)

Cassiel sighed, "What do you want?" She asked, she was halfway up the stairs.

"We need to talk." Seishin said, he motioned to her to come over to him, she ignored him and walked upstairs, after about 40 seconds she came downstairs with Alva, he ran downstairs to Raziel, he jumped in her lap and sat down, then Cassiel walked up to them, she didn't sit down.

She looked at Ivy and smiled, Ivy returned the smile.

"Ok.. so everyone is here? Yes..everyone is here. Let me explain why I brought you all here." Seishin paused to take a breath, he looked around the room at everyone.

"So Cassiel, Ender and I are going away for a week, I know, I know, I cannot just leave you all unattended. So I got Ghost to take care all of you, I left plenty of food and drinks in the kitchen, I hope you all behave yourselves, don't go crazy or anything. And with that we will take our leave. Goodbye everyone." Seishin explained, Cassiel walked away, she went upstairs.

Seishin hugged all of his children (except Raziel) goodbye, he patted Raziel's head. "Don't get in trouble Raziel." Seishin said, Raziel was looking at the floor. "Ok." She said, Ender got up and explained the rules to Ghost, then she said goodbye to Ivy and the others, and with that she took Seishin's hand and they left, everyone went back to what they were doing, Cassiel walked down the stairs with a bag, she waved goodbye to everyone and left.

They were gone, how is everyone going to survive without them?

Let's find out-

Ella, Oli, and Zella went to go train, they wanted to be stronger in battle.

Sparrow went to bed, Kira and Ray went to go eat until they couldn't move.

Ivy watched as Raziel went upstairs, then she came back down with a bag, Alva was following her, "Where are you going?" Ivy asked, Raziel didn't look at her, "Away from here." She replied, she headed for the door.

"Can I come?" Ivy asked, she stood up, Raziel wanted to say no.. she didn't know why she would say yes, but she did. "If you can pack in 3 minutes." Raziel said, Ivy raced upstairs, in only 2 minutes she was downstairs with her bag, Raziel walked out the door, Ivy ran up to her to catch up with her.

They were walking to the portal.

"So... do you have magic, like Cassiel?" Ivy asked, she looked at her hands, she had gloves on like Cassiel wears.

Raziel didn't reply, she was looking at the portal.

"Hello?" Ivy asked, she noticed that Alva was in between them, like he was protecting Raziel.

"Stay quiet." Raziel said, she still would not look at her.

They hid behind the large portal, then they saw them, Seishin and Ender were talking up front of the carriage, Cassiel was in the back, as they went closer to them Raziel and Alva darted to the back of the carriage, Ivy quickly followed.

When they got into the back Cassiel was asleep, she looked really tired, she had something in her hands, it was a strange black object.

Raziel sat down, Ivy sat down across from her, Alva jumped up next to Raziel, he watched Ivy carefully.

So they were there. Hidden from them... what happens next?

You will have to wait until the next chapter!

-to be continued!-