✔✅

Today was one of the most boring
days of the seven boys' life. On this particular day, Hoseok had invited them to his old cabin in the woods. It was excluded from all litted areas which made it all the more spooky. They all thought it would be a splendid idea since it was summer and they had 2 months until school started back.

"Ugh, im so bored" jimin said with a dramatic face. The seven boys was all laying around on the wooden floor. Most of them was waiting for something jaw dropping to happen. The others was just waiting for the time to pass so they can go to sleep.

"Same" everybody exclaimed in unison

Hoseok bounced up in his seat and smiled "How about we play a game."

"Good Idea, I'll get the handcuffs" jungkook got out of his seat with a smirk.

"No" hoseok quickly said as began to wave his hands frantically, stopping the younger male from getting the handcuff.

"I mean let's play truth or dare, we can get the handcuffs later." everyone nodded simultaneously. They began to form a mini circle in the middle of the floor while Hoseok went to get tequila and vodka.

"The game will be the dirty version of truth or dare. If you dont answer truthfully for the truth or if you dont complete the action for the dare, you'll have to take a shot of tequila or vodka. The person that is most drunk by the end of the night gets a punishment, are y'all ready" hoseok said with a smirk and again everyone nodded. They was too focus on the last sentence of what Hoseok said to give a proper responds.

"Who wants to go first"

"I do" jimin raised his hand immediately and looked at the six boys.

"Namjoon, truth or dare?" namjoon perked up.

"Uhh, truth?" He said more of a question then an answer

"Is it true that you like someone in this room"

"Yes" everybody began to say "oo"

"Who is it?!" jin asked loudly. He was snacking on a bag of honey butter chips so the food crumbs flew out of his mouth, making yoongi cringe since he was beside him.

"I-im not telling. Taehyung, truth or dare?" He said quickly trying to change the subject so he wont be pestered with questions anymore.

"Oh, um dare" namjoon immediately smirked and got up to pull the vodka closer to him.

"I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with jungkook"

"W-what, no, give me the vodka" taehyung tried to grabbed the bottle from namjoon but he held it away from him

"Come on stop being a wuss"

"Fine" jungkook grabbed taehyung extended hand and followed him into a spare bedroom.

----------------------------

"Are we really going to-" taehyung got cut off by a pair of soft plump lips. The kiss started of sweet but soon turned heated as their lips moved in sync with one another. The two boys began to tilt their head to deepen the kiss.

"w-wait I didnt start the timer" jungkook got out his phone and quickly started the timer as taehyung began to kiss neck, making jungkook moan and drop his phone.

Taehyung started to kiss jungkook's collarbone making him moan loudly.

"Found it" he said as he began to suck on jungkook's sweet spot. He let his teeth graze over the sensitive skin. Jungkook whimpered and gripped onto Taehyung's head.

A low groan emmited from taehyung's throat when jungkook pulled at his hair. It was no doubt that they were both turned on but sadly they got interrupted by their alarm and a smirking sunshine boy

"Times up, come back to the group" hoseok said with a smirk. He was going to tease them about it for a very long time. he had multiply pictures as proof of this incident