⚠⚠pt2

(Warning: im going to try to not use the word "member", so the subsitute words will be "cock" or "length" omll im already cringing. Long chapter ahead✌)

The room instantly became hot as the boys quickly got to work with their victims.

Victim Hoseok:

"Time for your punishment, daddy" Jimin moves to straddle hoseok's lap and rolls his hips in a slow rhythm, making the older's breath hitch in his throat. Hoseok remember the other boys in the room and quickly became more turned on. He feels the growing bulge in his jeans, because fuck, Jimin is gorgeous and a tease.

Jimin began to slowly kiss hoseok, lightly biting his bottom lip in the process. Jimin's plump lips moved in sync with hoseoks soft ones, making Jimin grind more on Hoseok.

Yoongi slowly made his way over to the kissing pair and squeeze jimin's butt causing him to moan into hoseoks mouth.

"Y-yoongi-hyung"

With a low growl, he grabs Jimin's hips and push jimin's hips harder into hoseok's. “That's Daddy to you.” He reaches his hands into the younger's boxers to squeeze his firm, thick ass, making him moan in hoseok's mouth again. The sound makes Hoseok pull the younger closer so he can kiss him better.

'God, his lips are soft' hoseok thought as he tilt his head more.

He could kiss the younger for hours on end, but yoongi had more in mind. “Show me how much you want my cock.” Jimin quickly went to the floor and unzips Yoongi's jeans.

Yoongi went to Hoseok and began sucking hickeys on the younger male's neck as he let Jimin pull his pants and his boxers down and off, quickly getting to work on yoongi's length

"Oh fuck baby boy, your mouth feels great" Yoongi gasps and grips the sides of Jimin's head, letting him set the pace.

The way he's sucking him just right gets to be too much for him. He grips the younger's head tighter, fingers gripping in his hair tightly as he starts thrusting quickly into his mouth. He was quite amazed that he seems to have no gag reflex.

Jimin swallows around Yoongi's cock until his nose was pressing against the older's stomach. The way jimin's throat milked his cock sent him over the edge, instantly he came, spilling his cum into jimin's mouth.

"Holy fuck, that was hot" Hoseok gasp as he began to slightly buck his hips up. He was extremely turned on and yoongi was helping since his lips were attached to his neck.

"Get on your knees, baby" yoongi commanded in a whisper. Hoseok was more then happy to obey as he got on his knees and wiggled his butt for yoongi

"Such a fucking tease" yoongi slapped his butt multiple times. He pulled Hoseok's pants and boxers down just enough for his butt to be on display

Wanting something to do, Jimin began to suck on yoongi's fingers getting them nice and wet. They didn't have any lube with them, so they had no other chance but work with saliva

  Yoongi pushed his spit-coated finger into hoseok's hole, stretching him. His hole clenched tightly around his finger, the sight was making yoongi and jimin drool.

hoseok moaned when yoongi added a second finger, rubbing against his inner walls.

"Ah, please~" Hoseok gasped out as yoongi hit the bundle of nerves inside of him

yoongi was knuckles-deep into him, enjoying how the other squirmed under him so he decided to tease.

"Please what baby boy? Tell daddy what you want" Hoseok began to push back onto yoongi fingers trying to gain more friction. He was craving something bigger.

"Mm daddy please fuck me hard" Hoseok hated begging, but he wanted yoongi's cock.

Yoongi pumped his hard length as he got on his knees behind hoseok, rubbing the dripping precum on his hole before pushing slowly into him.

"Ahh, your so tight baby boy" yoongi gritted his teeth as he bottomed out. he looked down and saw hoseok on all fours, with an arched back, messing hair and sweat clinging to the side of his head, causing his hair to stick to his forehead

He thrusted at a slow tempo causing hoseok to whine slightly.  "Faster" Hoseok moaned out after a few moments of yoongi slow tempo.

Yoongi quickly obeyed as he motioned for Jimin to come closer

"Ah! B-baby take off your pants" yoongi commanded. it was commanded the Jimin was glad to obey. yoongi quickly pointed to Hoseok.

understanding what he meant, Jimin crawled in front of hoseok, sticking his length in front of his face. Hoseok quickly took it into his mouth, moaning at the taste.

yoongi snapped his hips forward, causing Hoseok to choke around jimin's cock and causing Jimin to moan loudly. yoongi shoved into him repeatedly, filling him up.

Needing more, jimin began to thrust into hoseok's mouth at the same pace as yoongi's thrusts. The three boys quickly felt the need to cum.

"I'm gonna cum" hoseok warned
as he took jimin's length out of his mouth and stroked it instead, lightly pressing down on the tip.

Jimin's hips began to stagger slighty and he came with a loud moan.

Yoongi pace quickly sped up as he chased after his orgasm. he began to hit hoseok's prostate causing him to cum and clench around his length.

"F-fuck!" Yoongi moaned as he came inside of the panting boy. he slowly pulled out and layed down on the floor next to hoseok and jimin.

"Oh man, holy shit"

📜📜📜📜📜📜📜📜📜📜📜📜📜📜📜
I was going to make namjoon's and hoseok's punishment on the same chapter but this Chapter is already 1000 words so there will be a part three. I didn't want this chapter to be extra long. My writers block is finally gone so the last chapter will probably be published tomorrow.

This isnt proofread.