⚠⚠pt 1

"Who's gonna pick first" yoongi asked. All the boys except for namjoon and hoseok was sitting around 2 large buckets filled with folded slips of paper.

"I'll go First" Taehyung voted. He confidently reached His hand in one of the bucket with a excited expression and pulled out a folded slip a paper. He watched as the boys around him started at him like a hawk.

"It says to have sex" he read with a crimson blushing face. He slipped his hand in the second bucket and pulled out more paper.

"Hoseok"

"OK then half of us have to have sex with hoseokie?" Jimin asked as he clung to yoongi like a koala. Yoongi chuckled at his clinginess and nodded.

"Yep but which of us?"

"Yoongi, jimin" jin said with a smirk as he reached into one of the buckets again.

"To sext somone.. So namjoon has to sext somone" jin let the paper fall from his hand as he stared at Taehyung and jungkook.

"Yall have to watch him while he do it"

"Wait why cant you watch him? what will you even be doing??"

"I'm going to solve my problem" jin said pointed down towards his pants.

"Now my children, get going"
Everybody snickered and went back to the living room to find Hoseok and namjoon praying with each other.

"Punishment time"

"Oh mah gosh noo, please don't, no punishment" Hoseok stared at the four boys with wide eyes

"Shhh don't worry, you will like this punishment... daddy." Jimin whispered in Hoseok ear causing him to blush deeply and lightly growl.

Taehyung and jungkook watched with a smirk but quickly remembered namjoon punishment, as much as they wanted to watch yoonminseok they knew they couldnt because jin is scary when he is mad.

"Namjoon." Jungkook said in an satoori accent causing namjoon to instantly look up.

"I want you to sext somone."

"Who?" Taehyung and jungkook looked at each with an evil look.

"Jackson."

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
I was planning on making one more chapter after this now lol. Next chapter will be the last chapter. I was having writers block for the past couple of days so I decided to post what I already have because after I post something I always feel better. Have a nice day or nightt