"Yeah, you definitely proved it" taehyung said as he clenched his legs together and grabbed jimin's butt. Once he felt jimin's jiggly booty he tried to close his legs more to hide his erection as much as he could.

Taehyung was confused as to why he had a boner from watching his bestfriend tease, he was sure that he was straight.

"Hoseok, truth or dare"

Hoseok took a moment to decide. He didnt want to pick truth because he was afraid about what questions was going to be asked. He was also fearful about the dare but he quickly made a decision.

"Dare" he hesitated

"I dare you to jerk off in front of us" hoseok nearly choked but nodded none the less. Everybody already knew that hoseok was into guys so it was no surprised that he had no problem doing this.

He began to pull down his pants and boxers slowly to tease the 6 horny males. It was definitely working since their mouths began watering.

Hoseok grabbed his length and let out a slight gasp at the feeling. He couldnt help but moan as he put his thumb onto the tip and lightly began to jerk himself off. The nervousness he felt plus the feeling of jerking himself off in front of the horny boys him into a state of euphoria.

"Mmm hobi, do you need help~" yoongi asked.  Hoseok mind was too clouded making him unable to form a sentence so he simply nodded.

"OK" yoongi said with a smirk, he crawled over to the moaning boy and grabbed his length. Smirking more, he licked the tip and took it into his mouth.

"Ahh! yoongi!"

Hoseok threw his head back at the incredible feeling as the older male worked wonders on his length.
Yoongi began to deepthroat him and fondles his balls, all at the same fast pace making Hoseok cum quickly.

"Ah" hoseok closed his eyes and panted

"Take two shots of vodka, Hoseok" jin said with a prominent smirk. It was rare to see jin smirk but when he do it is a major turn on.

"W-what why??"

"You didn't do the dare yourself" Hobi  thought for a moment. The statement was indeed true but why did he have to take 2 shots if he only failed one dare.

"Why two shots or tequila?"

"because you didnt say no to yoongi, so you have to take two shots" Hoseok sighed loudly and pulled up his boxers and pants. Reaching for the bottle of tequila which was in jin's lap, he accidentally touched jin's erection making him lightly moan.

"Hand me 2 shot glasses" Hoseok said annoyed. He didnt want to be the first person drunk. He can't handle his alcohol very well so with two shots alone will make him tipsy.

After Pouring the tequila into the glasses, he took a deep breath and drunked the alcohol. It burnt going down his throat but it also sent shivers down his spine. It automatically made him feel warm and his mind became a fuzzy mess.

"OK, jin, truth or dare" Hoseok said as he sat the tequila in his lap.

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

A/n: this chapter seems so bad to me lmao. I'm in the process of changing my wattpad,  I want to write stories that I enjoy writing so my mind wasn't very focused for this chapter. but the next chapter will be better.

Bye ❤