✔⚠ pt1

"Hoseok, truth or dare" jin said with a smug look. It was 11pm and jin knew how to make the members take more shots before midnight.

"Dare" Hoseok announced in a confident voice

"I dare you to spend 30 minutes in a room with jimin," Jin wiggled his eyebrows to indicate what he meant.

"OK-,"

"You will be given a gag ball also."

Jin knew that hoseok was a sadist. Nobody knew that about him except for jin so he was going to use that against him since Hoseok used namjoon against him.

Hoseok and jin looked towards Jimin and saw him blushing deeply. The young blushing boy licked his lips and looked down as he fiddled with his thumbs.

"Fine, OK" jin stared at hoseok with wide eyes. He didnt expected for him to agree to this dare but nonetheless jin handed him a gag ball from a black box.

"Thanks, come on jiminie" Hoseok smiled as he extended one hand to jimin and the other hand wrapped securely around the ball. Jimin kindly except and left with Hoseok.

-----------------------Jihope-------------------------

Hoseok and jimin found their way to the main bedroom of the cabin.

"Umm, so, do we.. Um-" jimin began nervously but was cut off by a passionate kiss.

Hoseok began to kiss jimin's neck, Taking his time to enjoy the sweet milky skin of the boy. Jimin began to moan as he felt Hoseok tongue trace over his sweet spot.

"H-hoseokie" jimin moaned out as the older boy sucked harshly on his sweet spot

"Lay down"

Hoseok nodded and laid on the soft red fabric of the bed. Jimin climbed onto him and straddled his hips. He felt hoseok's erection poke against his butt, making him grind down on it.

"Fuck" hoseok bit his lip to stop moans and grunts from escaping.

"Mm, lets your moans out daddy, I want to here you"

Jimin smirked as he moved his hips. Hoseok stared at him with a shocked expression. He never would have thought that he had a daddy kink until now.

"Daddy, hurry up and fuck me" jimin said as He unbuckled hoseok's pants and pulled them off of him. His member was still covered by his boxers.

Hoseok tried to speak, he was in a trance from jimin's pleasurable attacks but He quickly snapped out of it and growled as he flipped them over and pinned jimin's hands above his head.

"Ill fuck you so hard that you wont be able to walk for weeks"

Hoseok said lowly as he pulled down jimin's pants and boxers, exposing his tight hole.

"Mm I dont need to be prepared, just fuck me~"

Jimin begged as he turned around. He was officially on all fours for Hoseok. It was a very revealing position for jimin and it made him feel hot. Hoseok smacked jimin's butt, rubbing it right after.

"I want to prepare you, so it wont be much pain for you. It would hurt me to see you in pain" Hoseok smiled. Even though he wanted to fuck Jimin hard until he scream his name and beg him to stop, he knew he couldnt.

Hoseok lightly smacked jimin's butt again causing him to moan and grip the bed sheets.

"Suck these" two fingers was held in front of jimin's mouth. The fingers slowly crept into the flustered boy mouth, causing him to lick and suck on them untill they was wet.

To be continued..