✅✔

"Come on" Hoseok whispered yelled. Jimin was still trying to put on his black leather pants but he couldn't get it passed his thighs.

"I'm trying" Jimin glared at him. Pulling the pants on all the way, he quickly grabbed Hoseok hand and ran to the group of waiting boys.

"OK we only have 30 more minutes until we have to punish the loser/losers" Hoseok and namjoon began to sweat. They was currently in a tie with 2 shots.

"Yoongi, truth or dare"

"Truth"

"Is it true that you used to be a stripper before you became apart of the band"

"N-no, psst what no" yoongi said awkwardly and ruffled his black hair.

"Yo, Take a shot" jungkook chuckled and handed yoongi the items. Sighing, yoongi quickly poured the drink and drunk it. He was the only person in the group that could handle alcohol

He looked up and saw the boys staring at him in disbelief.

"Yah! What are y'all looking at" the boys quickly looked away.

"Jungkook, truth or dare"

"Dare"

"I dare you to dance for taehyung"

"OK" jungkook said with a smirk, he made Taehyung stand up as he went to go get a chair for him.

"Get comfy" he said as he patted the seat cushion.

Jungkook quickly pulled out his phone and turned on his favorite song.

(A/n: that's the song 👇 because im to lazy to explain what he is doing)

Once he was finish dancing he stood and watch as everyone looked at him, smiling. Taehyung was blushing heavily and slightly breathing heavy.

"damn, jungkook"

    *.·:·.✧✦    ✧.·:·.**.·:·.✧✦    ✧.·:·.*
Sorry this chapter is so short. I was thinking about alot and decided to write plus im lazy at the same time