Jungkook quickly got the handcuffs and went back to the group of squealing boys. They were all very excited and Couldn't wait for the show.

"Here, ill put it on you" yoongi announced as he grabbed the pastel black handcuffs from jungkook and tightened it on Taehyung thin wrists.

Taehyung tried to moved his wrist but quickly failed.

"Can you take off your pants" Taehyung said as he pouted at yoongi. He tried to get the older male as riled up as possible without touching him. Taehyung knew yoongi liked when someone pouts and begs for something.

Yoongi nodded and slid off his pants, leaving his red boxers on. Taehyung stared into his eyes and licked his clothed member. The area quickly became wet making yoongi groan.

Yoongi looked at the other boys faces, see that all eyes was on him except for jimin's. Jimin was looking the other way with a slight frown.

Yoongi began thinking but was quickly pulled out of his thoughts when he felt Taehyung teeth graze his stomach. He shivered and watched him pull his boxers down with his teeth. Yoongi was painfully hard and Taehyung was teasing him.

"yoongi, you're so big~" taehyung heard a groan but it didnt come from yoongi.

Taehyung licked the tip of the hard member and swirled his tongue around it. He looked up and saw yoongi with his lips parted, eyes half lidded, and cheeks tinted red. The sight encourage Taehyung to go further. So he took the member into his mouth and quickly began to bob his head at a fast pace.

"Ahh! F-fuck~" yoongi moaned out and gripped Taehyung hair, gently pulling it. He began to lightly thrust into taehyung's mouth as he forgot about the boys sitting around him.

Taehyung pushed his head down on  the member as far as he could and began to hum around it making yoongi become a moaning mess.

"Ahh! Tae- ah!" Yoongi felt his stomach tighten and his member began to twitch inside of taehyung's humming mouth.

"Mm I'm going to cum" the boys around him shifted closer to them as yoongi threw his head back and released a loud groan.

Taehyung took his head off yoongi's member and swallowed the liquid in his mouth. A string of cum connected taehyung's mouth and yoongi's member.

"W-well damn" and "wow" could be heard from the boys sitting around them .

Hoseok walked over to taehyung and took the handcuffs off of him
The handcuffs made Taehyung's wrist numb so he quickly rubbed them to regain feeling in them.