✔✔

Feeling accomplished, jungkook sat down as he panted. He put a lot into that performance and he was glad he made the other males shocked and amazed at it.

"Truth or dare, namjoon"

"Dare"

"I dare you to dry hump jin for 1 minute" jungkook said with a smirk. The only thought namjoon had running through his head was "This fucker"

He was unsure about this dare.
Jin was his crush and if he started dry humping him, it will most likely lead to him losing control and just plain out fucking him.

"Hand me the vodka"

Jungkook chuckled and handed him the vodka. He looked next to him and saw jin with his head buried into his hands, the tip of his ears were red.

There was an awkward silence in the room as namjoon got a shot glass and poured the drink.

"Why is everyone so silent" Hoseok said as if he read namjoon mind.

"My exact thoughts"

namjoon snickered and took the shot of vodka. His vision slightly blurred as the alcohol made his stomach feel hot and queasy. He stuck his tongue out and shook his head.

"I truly hate alcohol, anywhoo, truth or dare" namjoon pointed to Taehyung.

"Dare"

"I dare you to make yoongi cum without using your hands" Taehyung thought for a moment but then nodded.

"Time to get the handcuffs!"

Jungkook bounced up from his seat and went to the handcuffs out of the closet. Taehyung just silently sat down in front of yoongi and licked his lips.

To be continue

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Sorry for the cliffhanger. I wrote this chapter late last night and was going to post it but my dad wanted to argue with me lmao