Double update
--------------------------------------------------------_

"Just so you know, im straight. Im just saying if I wasnt, then I would date Jimin or maybe even Hoseok" yoongi said in an matter-a-fact tone.

"Yoonminseok" jungkook said quietly under his breath.

Yoongi huffed and laid down.

"Jungkook, truth or dare" jungkook shook his head violently

"I dont want to go. I'm fine. Pick someone else" he said quickly

"Fine then take a shot of vodka or tequila"

"Ugh, I pick dare" jungkook rolled his eyes. He really didnt want to go. He was the last person to get asked truth or dare so he figured his dare was going to be worse.

" i dare you to do a sexy dance to a song of my choice" yoongi said with a wide smirk.

"Fine"

Yoongi quietly got up from his seat to get his phone and played a song from his playlist. He had a lot of songs on his playlist but this song turned him on the most so he know it will turned the boys on.
(A/n: play the song from above👍)

The song began to start and the first couple of lyrics, jungkook stood still and blushed a deep shade of red. He slowly began to move and dance sexually to the song. It was pretty awkward at first but he finally got the hang of it.

'Hold me up against the wall
Give it 'till I beg, give me some more
Make me bleed, I like it rough'

Jungkook was against the wall as he ran his hands up and down his body. He began to arch his back off the wall repeatedly to the beat of the song. Everybody stared at him with shocked and amazed expression on their faces.

' Hold me down
And make me scream'

Jungkook dropped to his knees and let his hands roam all over his body. He bit his lip seductively and gripped at his hair lightly, tilting his head back with his mouth shaped in an "o" form.

The song came to an end and everybody began to clap for him, making jungkook shy.

"Holy shit, I didnt think you was going to be that good" yoongi said.

Everybody had noticeable bulges still but it was more prominent which made jungkook smirk.

'I guess I did well' he said with a slight smile.