EXTRA

-Good News-

"We're home!" Jimin called out. The lights were on and so he assumed they were up even late into the night. But just in case he called out a little softly. Probably only heard on the first floor clearly but a mumbled mess on the second floor.
Hoseok was on the last step already making his way down to get some milk he had pumped earlier that day.

"Hey Jiminie Hyung."

"Hey Hoseokie. Where are Yoongi and the kids?" Jimin followed Hoseok into the kitchen.

"Yoongi is bringing them down. They're really fussy tonight. They had their nap too early and now we can't get them to sleep." Hoseok had taken out three bottles with a third of it filled ready to heat them up a bit.

"I can try! Plus I've missed them." He was relieved to hear him suggest help. They really needed it and Jimin could always figure out how to help. "Also I have something else to tell you." His smile was large and his checks blushed a bit.

"Does it have to do with the 'we'?"

"Yeah. Namjoon and I are finally dating!"
Hoseok engulfed Jimin tightly into a hug as they jumped a few times and Hoseok let out a sherik that had Hyeonseo's cries be heard not only from the omega-alpha's bedroom but the baby monitor too.

"Oops."

---
"Hey Jimin. Oh and Namjoon right?"

"Yeah." Namjoon nodded his head. He remembered the male. He was slightly shorter than Jimin and he seemed to have taken an interest in Jimin.

"I was wondering if your friend Namjoon was seeing someone." Looks like he was wrong. "But since he's already here, might as well ask. So Namjoon, are you seeing anyone?" His smile seemed playful as he pulled a cute act by playing with the hems of his long sleeved shirt.

"Yeah actually," Namjoon wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist and pulled him in a bit closer "Jiminie here is my boyfriend." Jimin was a little shocked. He felt butterflies in his stomach too. The word 'boyfriend' coming out of the older's mouth and directed towards him sounded perfect.

"Oh." He could see his smile falter before it was once again plastered onto his face. "I wish you both happiness."

"Thank you." Jimin waited for the male to turn around before putting his hands to his cheeks and hiding in Namjoon's chest.

"Cute."

"Shut up. That was embarrassing. You can't be so forward."

"What do you mean forward? He obviously saw us hugging so closely but he still asked."

"What ever goofball."

"Joonie."

"Huh?"

"Instead of goofball, silly, clumsy, dork, stupid, dumbass, or whatever else you want to call me, you should replace it with Joonie. Oh and replace 'whatever' with," Namjoon thought as he paused trying to come up with something, "cute."

Jimin felt his cheeks turn into a deeper red as heat began to radiate from his face.

---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---
Extras will be uploaded with the corresponding chapter!
I ended up with a lot unplanned extras.