EXTRA

-The Gifts-

"All leader alpha's have a tradition in their families. Either heirlomes passed from generation to generation between the alpha's males mate and their mother or special gifts are given by the alpha. My mother passed away before she could do that. She gave me something though, its from her side of the family since she was the only child it was automatically handed to her to give to my mate."

"Yoongi. It's beautiful." Hoseok opened the box to a small egg shaped locket with beautiful intricate designs of leaves and vines. "I replace the chain. It was old. Its been locked for decades. It stuck and no one has been able to open it but it's still really pretty. Supposedly, it has a message in it that is important to the mates, to keep them strong. Mother's family was once an alpha leader family and the locket staid with her family for a long time. One day it would return and now you have it. So take care of it please."

"I will thank you Yoongi."

"Now these are for the girls."

"Earings? You want their ears pierced?"

"Well not now but eventually. Maybe on their 5th birthday."

"Oh-kay. What about Yuseok?"

"Well, I didn't think earings would be appropriate unless he was older and really wanted them. I got my first one when I was 16 so its his choice."

"So he has a choice but the girls don't?"

"Fine, they can get them pierced if they want. If they don't then I'll trade their gift for them."

"Good. That's what I want to hear."

"I got him a necklace with our names on it."

"Why our names?"

"Because, we are the people he'll need the most. He's our son who will come across a lot of issues and more problems if he's alpha. Its a reminder that his parents will always be there for him." Hoseok couldn't stop smiling by now.

"You and I have a bracelet. Mine is gold with our kids name inside and yours is a charm bracelet. 8 wolves and one house. This is me, you, Yuseok, Hyeonseo, Yeongju, Jungkook, Namjoon and Jimin. The house is the orphanage. You can add whatever charms you want."

"But there aren't that many spots left."

"We can combine ours to be our family represented by one wolf or one for us and one for our kids. Its yours so you can decide what you do with it. I know you care for a lot of people so use it as a reminder of all the people who you love."

"Yoongi. You're so sweet and so thought-ful. Thank you so much." Hoseok was ecstatic and he really thought this feeling was a part of love. "I love you."

"And I love you."

"I want to kiss you but I'll wait until we're alone. For now lets enjoy the rest of our amazing date."