35. For A Life Time

Hoseok woke up to the sound of the door opening and clicking accompanied by the high and short squeak of the hinges. He found it off that the door had opened and closed, someone was in their room. He could feel Yoongi's arm wraped around his waist and the warmth emitting from his body on his back. The children wouldn't be back until late tomorrow after noon, nor would Namjoon or Jungkook.

He sat up and looked towards the door to find the elders standing there watching and being fully aware of what had happened the night before, not only by their physical being but by the intoxicating scent of their natural scent through out the room.
Hoseok pulled the sheets up to his chest feeling exposed then quickly shook Yoongi to wake him up and whispered in his ear, "Hyung. Get up they're here." By the shake in his omega's voice, the alpha quickly opened his eyes and sat up in a protective manner as he blocked Hoseok with his back and arms out.

"You're too late. You can't do anything now so leave us at peace." Yoongi growled towards the guards who stood a step in front of the two elder council member. They nodded their heads and headed out of their bedroom with out protest. What was done was done, they would not dare go any further.

"Are you okay, Hoseokie?" Yoongi turned to look at the younger and cupped his cheeks leaning their foreheads together when Hoseok nodded his head. "I love you."

"I love you too hyung."

"Don't call me hyung." They shared a sweet and short peck then laid back in bed cuddling and enjoying each other's warmth.

"Why not?"

"It sounds like I'm just your older bro. Call me something else."

"Something else? I already call you honey. What else do you want?"

"I don't know." Yoongi shrugged his shoulders then stared at the omega's reddened lips "Maybe," Yoongi took a pause in which he moved his body to come over the younger and whisper into his ear, "alpha." He softly nibbled his ear and Hoseok let out a giggle as kisses were planted along his neck that he bared willingly to let his alpha have full access.

"Hmm." Hoseok hummed pretended to put the suggestion into thought. "No." Yoongi stopped kissing his neck and looked at him with a frown.

"Why not?"

"You already have too much leverage. I can't let you have everything." Yoongi grumbled reading into Hoseok's teasing, playful tone.

After a while of having Yoongi's nose buried into his neck, arms tightly yet gently wrapped around his upper waist, and all of his upper body over Hoseok's, Yoongi had gotten up to use the restroom. When he returned, his mate was laying on top of the pile of sheets stomach down with one single sheet covering his lower back, his butt, and half way down his thighs.

Yoongi hovered over him and kissed a soft trail up his back until he reached the other's bright face as his skin glowed, his cheeks flushed pink and red rose lips formed a smile as he looked outside.

Yoongi gave him a kiss on the cheek and rested half his body on top of him as he rested his chin on the younger's shoulder and looked outside.

"You're beautiful." Earning a cute soft giggle from the younger, Yoongi looked out to the same direction as Hoseok.

"I'm hungry. Will you make me breakfast?" Hoseok broke the silence.

"You're hungry?" Hoseok just nodded his head with a small pout on his lips. "Then lets go shower together." Hoseok shook his head and Yoongi looked at him questioningly. "No? Why not? Its not like I'm going to do anything."

"I know that. I just want to be able to get out of the shower and have yummy food ready to eat instead of waiting."

"Okay whatever you want."