Exciting news

-Kenza! It's breakfast, I heard my mom screaming from downstairs. I didn't answer it tho, might seem kind of rude but come on, I just woke up. I unlocked my phone to see what time it was. The screen showed 10:12 pm, which meant it was actually time for me to get my ass up from the bed. I walked down to the kitchen to see mom. Yes, I live with just my mom. My dad lives in another house since they are divorced, and my sisters have moved from home already.

-Goodmorning sweetheart, I made you pancakes, my mom said and smiled. Just the word pancake freaked me out. I tried to hide how bad I didn't want to eat them since she was so proud for making them. But honestly eating something that I haven't made by myself and know what's in it, so I can have 100% control, freaks me out.

-Good morning, and thank you, I said. 

-Sit down please, we have something to talk about.

I nervously sat down not knowing what she was about to tell me, she can't know about my eating struggles, right? 

-Okey so your sisters and I was planning on telling you together, but I have to tell you now. 

-Tell me what?

-We are going to Bora bora next week!

-What really? Mom that's amazing! I said and ran to hug her. It felt like a stone got off my chest knowing that she didn't know. I have been wanting to go to Bora Bora my entire life, so this was soo fun. 

-We're taking Kylie's aircraft to there. We're leaving next week on Tuesday, so you should start packing! She said smiling. I just hugged her.

Because of our excitement i "forgot" to eat my pancakes, and she forgot to check that I did. Good for me.