A bad idea

Kylie's pov

All of us got on my airplane and everybody were so excited.

-Who want's Mc Donald's? I bought us burgers and fries before we got on, I said excited. 

-Yeees! All of them said at the same time. I took the food out of my bag and showed them what I got.

Kenzas pov:

When Kylie said that she brought food to us I started to feel sick. I acted happy though, gotta pretend to be happy you know.

-Okey so I know that this is your favorite.. and this is yours, Kylie said while giving everybody their favorite food. 

-And here Kenza, I brought a double cheeseburger with bacon and a medium fries, she said and gave me the food.

-Thank you, I said smiling. Everybody started to eat, except me. I just sat there and talked, laughed and pretended to be having a good time.

Kris pov:

Everybody was enjoying their food and having such a great time, I guess it's because we're going to bora bora. I looked at my beautiful children, but I stopped when I came to Kenza. She's been acting different lately, I can't really put my finger on what it is though. That's when I noticed she hadn't even touched her food, she's so picky with her food. But what's new, she has always been, this is her favorite food though.

-Kenza honey, aren't you going to eat? I asked. She looked absolutely terrified for a second right when I asked her, but then she got normal again.

-Actually I'm not really hungry, I ate before we left, she said.

-Okey but at least eat your burger, I said firmly. She nodded and took a bite.

Kenzas pov:

Fuck, my mom noticed. I knew that not eating would just make them mad or suspicious, so I took a bite. It was horrible, I could feel all oil, sugar, fat, and I started getting really anxious. Suddenly it felt like my family was all against me, why do they want me to eat this? I kept eating, but as slow as I could so I could throw as much as possible away. 

-Kenza, stop being picky with the food. That's just mean against Kylie who bought it, my mom said. Picky, really. If she only new what was going on.

-I'm not being picky, I said.

-Yes you are. Eat your food, she said. I ate the burger and then left the table to go to toilet. My anxiety had gotten really bad at this point, really, really bad. I looked at the toilet and knew that I couldn't throw up. I really don't want to relapse and also they would hear, so that wasn't an option. It felt like I was about to faint at this point. I turned around and saw a razor, and I got a "brilliant" idea. I took out the blade from the razor and just held it. I had never cut myself, and I had always thought that I would never. I just don't want to deal with people asking about the scars. My anxiety raised even more. I told myself that this is not a good time to cut, I mean I'm going to bora bora and wear a bikini all the time, I can't hide scars.

The breasts, they won't see them

Fuck. My demons disappeared about two years ago, but I guess they are back. The anxiety got worse, so I listened to them. I dragged the blade across a part off my breast that I knew they wouldn't see, and it felt so good. I could feel the anxiety disappear. I cleaned the cuts and the blade, and then walked out like nothing was wrong. Little did they know..