A secret

(Before you read I just want to say that cutting is not great. It's nothing great about it and you shouldn't cut yourself)

Okay, so I just got home form Bora Bora. I thought that I could tell you a little about it. We stayed there for 10 days, and it was amazing. We did nothing but tanned, swimmed and took pictures. We ate very healthy since there are lots of  different fruits there, so eating has not been a problem. We worked out a lot to, so that's great. My demons haven't talked to me since the airplane, so I guess they are gone. Nobody saw my scars, which is really good because if they saw them they would properly think I'm crazy. It's really weird but I kind of enjoy having them as a secret. I don't get much privacy and media knows a lot about my life, I mean there are even rumors about my eating disorder. Nobody knows about my scars, and it's just a pretty nice feeling. I haven't been cutting myself again though, and I have promised myself to not do it. I have to learn how to be my own best friend, and cutting is not really how you should treat your best friend, right? 

Even if I'm jet lagged and tired as fuck my mom got me and all of my sisters to promise that we are going to have a family day tomorrow. I don't really get why since we have been spending the past 10 days with each other, but whatever. I don't know what we are going to do, but I hope it's something fun. 

I opened my phone and went in on instagram to check comments on my latest picture, it was a bikini picture. Most of them were positive, but many still said that I was a whore and that I was fat. 

They are right, your fat.

Fuck, I guess my demons aren't gone yet. Here we go again