Chapter 1

It was a bright and beautiful morning, the light came through the window and fell on Hannah's face, waking her up. Hannah groaned, "Ugh what time is it?", Hannah looks at the time in her phone, "Oh shit it's 7:30, I'm gonna be late!", Hannah quickly gets out of bed to get ready, she goes downstairs to say goodbye to her mother but, she's not there, Hannah says to herself, "Oh well I guess she again had an early shift". Hannah gets in her car and drives herself to school. When Hannah reaches school she sees her boyfriend, Jeremy, waiting for her, Jeremy says, "Where the hell have you been?! I had been waiting for so long!", Hannah says, "Oh babe I'm so sorry I over slept, should we get to class now?".
               Hannah and Jeremy enter their class, and take their seats. Just then, someone hits Hannah with a paper ball, Hannah opens that paper ball, it read, "Hey Slut, we enjoyed your video ;)", Hannah looks back to see who threw that paper, and comes to know it was Blair Willow, Hannah's bully. Hannah  leaves the classroom in tears and goes to the bathroom, she enters the stall just to see things written about her behind the stall door, things like, "Hannah Davis is a slut", even though Hannah didn't do anything wrong, ever.
                 Hannah finally goes out of the bathroom and goes to Jeremy, Jeremy gathers her in his arms, comforting her, and asks her what's wrong, he says, "Hey stop crying." Hannah says crying, "I don't know why she did that to me, I was drunk I had no idea and she made a video." Jeremy says confused, "What? Who did?." Hannah says, "Blair", then Jeremy says comforting her, "Its okay, they don't know you, they'll obviously make up shit to ruin your life." Hannah says crying, "I swear I'll disappear someday and nobody would give a damn." Jeremy says, "Hey no I would, so please don't." Hannah says, "Why are you so nice", Jeremy says smiling, "Because I love you." Hannah gives Jeremy a quick little kiss and heads off to her class.