Chapter 12

Aaron looks at Jeremy and goes, "Damn this girl really knows how to disappear." Jeremy still in surprise doesn't say anything. Aaron says, "Hello I'm talking to you", Jeremy finally says, "I literally came all the way from Seattle to New York, just to find her and she goes missing, again!", Aaron says, "Well what if it wasn't her choice I mean she was famous and beautiful, she could've been kidnapped." Jeremy says, "I don't really think so." Aaron says, "See Jeremy she was right only your selfish ass would say that, I think she was kidnapped." Jeremy says, "Well how am I gonna go and find her, I don't even have any clues anymore." Aaron says "Um, but what if, she was KIDNAPPED." Jeremy sits still for a second and thinks and says, "I'm gonna go back to Seattle." Aaron says in shock, " What? you're gonna give up on her? are you fucking serious?" Jeremy says, "I have no choice."
   Aaron says, "Woah you really are selfish, huh." Jeremy goes to his laptop and looks for a flight to Seattle. Aaron says, "You can't do this man, you love her." Jeremy slams his hand on the table, "Then why'd she fucking leave if she loved me too?, I was there for her, but she was not with me!" Aaron says, "Well damn", Jeremy says, "I'll let the police handle it." Aaron says, "Have a safe flight to Seattle." and leaves the room. Jeremy picks up the phone and calls his mom, she picks up the phone and says, "Oh Jeremy where have you been? Did you find her?" Jeremy says, "I'm coming back." His mom says, "Wait, why? have you not found her." Jeremy without answering her question says, "I'll see you, bye." and hangs up the phone. Aaron comes back to his room and says, "Have you got your shit together yet?" Jeremy looks at him but doesn't say anything and starts packing his bag. Aaron says, "Oh well okay, so that's a no." Just then there was another headline on the news channel, "According to officials, they believe that Carol Stevens was kidnapped because of the surveillance footage of her being dragged into a white SUV." Aaron looks at Jeremy and says, "Told your ass."
  Jeremy still doesn't say anything because he was confused as to what he should do, after a while Jeremy says, "Fuck this I'm going back." Aaron says, "Dude! are you being serious?" Jeremy says, "I don't fucking know what to do, I'm just gonna go back." Jeremy packs everything and gets ready for the airport as his flight was in a few hours.
  Jeremy reaches the airport with Aaron, they both exchange a hug, Aaron says to him, "You still have time buddy." Jeremy says, "I think I have made up my mind." Aaron says, "Well, farewell then." Jeremy says goodbye to Aaron and heads inside the airport.