Chapter 4

Days passed and there was no sign of Hannah, Hannah's mother was really worried of her because the thought that Hannah could've been kidnapped was coming constantly to her mind. Jeremy still couldn't believe that Hannah left without telling him and just leaving a message that, "I love you and I always will." Jeremy said to himself, "I don't get it, like why'd she just disappear without even telling, without even telling me."
            Jeremy vowed to himself that he would find Hannah in any way. One day he was looking through things that Hannah had given him, one of the things was an adventure book, in which Hannah had written about places she'd want to visit with Jeremy where just the two of them could be, alone. But Jeremy thought it would be useless as they were meant to go to those places together, so Hannah wouldn't go alone there.
             Jeremy tried calling Hannah's phone but the only thing he'd get was "Hey it's Hannah, please leave a message." Jeremy left a message saying, "Hannah where are you please respond to me soon." He left messages for Hannah several times but, no answer. Jeremy was broken because he missed Hannah so much.
                It was morning, Jeremy was laying on his bed just staring at the ceiling with Hannah's picture in his hand. Jeremy's mother came in and said, "Honey, aren't you going to get ready for school." Jeremy said, "Mom I don't want to go there." Jeremy's mother said, "Look I know what those kids did to Hannah was very wrong which made her leave but why are you being so sad about it, I mean if she loved you so much she would've told you where she was going." Jeremy said, "Mom, please, just leave me alone." Jeremy's mother said, "Well, okay then." and left. Jeremy said to himself, "Oh Hannah where are you."