Chapter 10

Hannah reaches back to her apartment with her manager. Her manager, Elliot, says to her, "Tonight was a success, the people loved you, Carol!", Hannah says, "Yeah, it was great but it's not Carol, it's Hannah.", her manager gives her a look and says, "No, you're not Hannah anymore, you're Carol, the people will know you by Carol Stevens." Hannah says, "Why? Can't I just be Hannah?", her manager says, "No you can't be, do you want to go back to your old life as Hannah Davis, the sad bullied girl?" Hannah with tears in her eyes says with a low voice, "No..", her manager screams at her saying, "I want to hear it louder!" Hannah still with tears in her eyes and this time with a loud voice says, "No!", her manager shakes his head and says, "Good, now go get some sleep, tomorrow's your photoshoot", Hannah doesn't say anything but when her manager leaves, breaks down into tears. She grabs one of her vases and smashes it on the ground in anger, and spends all the night crying on the floor.
The next morning Elliot enters Hannah's apartment and finds her sleeping on the floor with pieces of the broken vase, he goes in surprise, "Oh my god Carol! what did you do?!", Hannah wakes up from his voice and looks around seeing what she had done and says while stuttering, "I don't know what happened" Elliot says, "Yeah of course you don't, now get up, and get ready for your photoshoot, I'll call someone to clean this mess up." Elliot quickly takes out his phone and calls someone to clean up.
Hannah takes a bath and gets ready and goes to her car where Elliot was waiting for her. Elliot drives him and Hannah to the photoshoot. Hannah was feeling really tired so she asks Elliot, "Hey uh can we make a stop at Starbucks, I need some coffee." Elliot gives her a look and goes, "Okay fine I'll take you there." Elliot drops Hannah in front of Starbucks and says, "Go get your coffee, I'm going to wait here", Hannah goes inside and to her surprise, she sees Jeremy there, waiting in line. She goes behind him in the waiting line. Jeremy sees her and turns back and says, "Oh hello Miss Carol, we meet again." Hannah says, "Yeah it's like destiny." Jeremy looks at her and goes, "Come on Hannah stop this, you don't need to be someone else." Hannah says, "I don't know what you're talking about and I'm not Hannah." Hannah without ordering her coffee leaves and goes back to the car. Jeremy follows her but she already drives off.
  Jeremy calls Aaron to pick him and tells him about what had happened, after hearing what had happened Aaron says, "I know where she's going" Jeremy asks him, "Where?", he answers, "To a photoshoot, Matthew told me because he's going to be there." Jeremy asks if they could go there. Aaron answers, "Well, Matthew said we could come check it out so yeah", Jeremy says, "Well text me the location I'll meet you there." Jeremy gets the location and calls a cab to go there. Jeremy reaches the building where the photoshoot was happening, he sees Aaron waiting at the entrance, he goes to Aaron and asks him, "Are you sure she's here? I mean is Matthew really here?" Aaron says, "Well Matthew is kind of close with her manager so he gets to be everywhere she is." Jeremy says, "Oh wow, that's great I'll get to talk to her more." Aaron and Jeremy then go inside the building, they see the photoshoot happening, Jeremy sees Hannah, he thinks to himself, "She looks so beautiful, I wish I could tell her." Hannah's eye catches Jeremy, but she ignores him and continues her photoshoot and says to herself inside, "I'm Carol, I'm not Hannah, I'm Carol."