Chapter 14

Blair watches Jeremy go upstairs, Jeremy's mother turns to her and says, "I'm sorry darling, he's just like that these days." Blair says, "Oh that's totally fine, I like get it." Jeremy's mother smiles at her and says, "How's your mother doing? And how's her charity work doing?" Blair says, "Oh well she's like really busy these days and her charity work is doing just fab."

Jeremy comes down after a while in his tracksuit to go out for a jog, he says to his mother, "I'm gonna go for a jog mom, I'll see you." and he heads out of the house. Blair says, "Jeremy wait!, oh and uh buh-bye Mrs Walker, catch you later." and goes to follow Jeremy.

Blair calls out Jeremy, Jeremy stops and looks back at her and says, "What do you want?" Blair winks and says, "I want you." Jeremy says, "Come on Blair I haven't got time for this shit." Blair says, "Okay, okay, I was wondering if you like wanna hangout or something." Jeremy says, "And why'd you want to hangout with me?" Blair says, "You're kinda hot and like I need a new boyfriend and like you're single."

  Jeremy rolls his eyes and says, "I don't wanna hangout with you and I'm not single." Blair says, "Oh honey you sure are single, that bitch Hannah is gone, get over it." Jeremy says, "Don't you fucking call her that." Blair while smirking says, "Oh attitude, I like it." Jeremy says, "Just be on your way before I say something else." and he jogs away.

  While Jeremy was jogging his phone buzzes, it's a text from Hannah, again. He stops to check the text. This time the text says, "I'm watching you Jeremy." Jeremy stands there and looks around for a second but doesn't see anyone there.

  At this point Jeremy is concerned as to what is going on. He switches his phone off and continues with his jog. After his jog he goes back home and changes and then heads out again to catch up with his friends and at night he reaches home. He enters through the door and doesn't see his mother so he calls her out. But she doesn't respond.

  Jeremy goes to her room and sees her room all messed up. He says, "Mom, are you there?" still no answer. He goes to the closet door which was slightly opened, he opens the door and sees his mother's body lying on the floor, in blood.

He goes close to her body and gathers her up and checks her breathing, but she was not breathing, and he says, "Mom, no, god please no, don't leave me, mom." he sees a knife in his mother's back. He quickly reaches for his phone and calls 9-1-1. The paramedics arrive but pronounce his mother dead.

  Police collect the evidence at the murder scene, they also find a note, the officer shows Jeremy the note, the note said, "I put the knife in the back, just like you did in mine." The officer asks Jeremy, "Does this mean anything to you, Sir?", Jeremy gets puzzled and says, "I uh don't know what this is." The officer says, "Well alright, we'll take this into evidence."

Jeremy's father, Richard, reaches there. He comes and hugs Jeremy and says, "Are you okay, Son?" Jeremy cries as he sinks into his father's embrace, and says, "She's gone dad, she's gone."